Is muaythaifactory.com legit? Why are their prices so low?

Apexx

White Belt
Reaction score
Their prices on Fairtex gear are about half of what all other shops seem to charge, which I find suspicious. Can anyone vouch for them?

They're based in Thailand. You have to pay for shipping, and it can take awhile

I've bought some shorts and shin guards from them. One of the shorts I got was in the "customized" section but I didn't get anything customized lettering or anything on it, I just liked the color. That set my ship date back a good 4 weeks.

In other words, they're legit. And if you don't want to wait, don't get custom stuff.

Not to steal this thread, I was going to start a new one but figured I'd just ask here. I ordered a couple of pairs of shorts from muaythaistuff.com about 5 or 6 weeks ago, does it normally take this long? I can't track my order either. I just emailed them yesterday but doubt I'll hear back till Monday at the earliest, if ever.

Not to steal this thread, I was going to start a new one but figured I'd just ask here. I ordered a couple of pairs of shorts from muaythaistuff.com about 5 or 6 weeks ago, does it normally take this long? I can't track my order either. I just emailed them yesterday but doubt I'll hear back till Monday at the earliest, if ever.

yeah any online site that u order from thailand will usually take 5-6 weeks. sometimes even more. I ordered custom gloves and shorts one time from muaythai-fighting and it took close to 3 months for me to receive. It takes a while, but its most def worth the wait.

yeah any online site that u order from thailand will usually take 5-6 weeks. sometimes even more. I ordered custom gloves and shorts one time from muaythai-fighting and it took close to 3 months for me to receive. It takes a while, but its most def worth the wait.

Alright thanks man, so pretty much they will just show up hopefully sooner rather than later.

Posted in the wrong section. Mods delete this post please. Sorry.

Last edited:
Try google for actionzone Bangkok, the muay thai item are much cheaper!!

Their prices on Fairtex gear are about half of what all other shops seem to charge, which I find suspicious. Can anyone vouch for them?

They are legit. I ordered my Raja and Top king gloves from them. I just checked my shipping statement and it took them 2 days to dispatch the items...I remember I had them in my hand in under two weeks. Neither items were custom, and they had both on hand.

Here are the pics:

018.jpg

004.jpg

I've ordered other stuff from them as well, never had a problem.

They are legit. I ordered my Raja and Top king gloves from them. I just checked my shipping statement and it took them 2 days to dispatch the items...I remember I had them in my hand in under two weeks. Neither items were custom, and they had both on hand.

Here are the pics:

018.jpg

004.jpg

how do you like those raja gloves? i was thinking of picking up some lace-ups
comfort?
spacey or tight?
cushioning? dense or soft?
how would you compare em to the top kings?

ive had top kings before they were good, but just not for me. Too thick, and hand compartment was way to tight. I have small hands as well.

Here are the pics:

018.jpg

004.jpg

nevermind i found your thread ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stan Lee
Back