Is modern human civilization primed to become "Lost"?

As advanced or more, is my current belief; certainly not any less advanced. Different though, of course.

It really doesn't take much research to figure out that the ancients were on our level, if not passed it.

Just remember, nothing that rusts sticks around for long. There could have been entire cities, comparable to today's, standing where now there is nothing.

Its pretty crazy looking at pictures of old run down cities how quickly things are eroded and disappear. A couple huge storms and a couple hundred years of weather and most things are gone.

It really doesn't take much research to figure out that the ancients were on our level, if not passed it.

Really so where are these ancient satellites? Why didn't we find their flag already placed on the moon?

Joe Rogan tries to pass off this same idea that they were on our level if not passed us and it's ridiculous.

Really so where are these ancient satellites? Why didn't we find their flag already placed on the moon?

Joe Rogan tries to pass off this same idea that they were on our level if not passed us and it's ridiculous.

So because there's not flag on the moon and no ancient satellites still in orbit, the notion is ridiculous? If that's all it takes for you to dismiss the possibility, in light of the evidence we do have, I think you're ridiculous.

as far as for the satellites i thought of that as well. correct me if im wrong, but over a long time period their orbits would eventually decay and they would all become little craters or splashes.

as far as the moon flag issue, we have mapped the moon from orbit but we have only physically explored a very limited part of it's total topography. also, any kind of orbital bombardment sustained over a long period of time would increase the chance of any prior landing sites being destroyed and or erased.

It's funny that we have more knowledge readily available to us now but we're dumber than we've been for a long time.

George Orwell wrote about us being taken over by technology. Go and read his book '1984' and you'll be amazed at how much he got right.

Back