Is mma the only sport that gives warnings when someone breaks the rules

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What other sport will the ref give multiple warnings when an athlete gets caught repeatedly breaking the rules?

It's apprehensible that mma fighters get away with breaking the rules, especially when they get caught in the act.

A fence grab should result in half-guard position, the very first offense.

What other sport will the ref give multiple warnings when an athlete gets caught repeatedly breaking the rules?

It's apprehensible that mma fighters get away with breaking the rules, especially when they get caught in the act.

did you mean reprehensible?

basketball.

you only get ejected after a certain number of fouls.

You've obviously never watched ANY other combat sports before. Painfully obvious.

In basketball you usually get a warning before you get a technical foul for things like confrontations and flagrant fouls.

...have you ever played a sport before? Tell me referees don't tell players or coaches, "Next time I see that, I'm calling a foul / throwing a flag."

Baseball. You get caught doing steroids, the response is usually "Eh, whatever. Just don't do it again, 'kay? But really, whatever."

In soccer the refs can just give warnings and free kicks or sometimes if they warned the dude enough or if the foul was just that bad they'll give them a booking (yellow/red card).

Have you ever watched soccer...?

Back