Is MMA the most diverse and inclusive sport?

Its largest organization, the UFC, has a wide variety of races and countries represented among its professional athletes. Even the best in this sport are extremely diverse. This isn't something you see in many sports. Football and Basketball are dominated by Americans, baseball has a large latin American population but doesn't have near the European or African representation. Hockey has a lot of candians and Europeans in addition to Americans but glaringly lacking in non white dudes. Soccer is very worldwide, but the various leagues stick to their area aside from world cup every 4 years. They're not going against each other with as much normalcy as the UFC.

(Yan was born in Russia for comparison)

Then not just the athletes, but how the sport is conducted. Every other sport, women are in their own organization. WNBA. etc. Women use all the same facilities as the men, no smaller arena for the smaller crowds for them. No other sports will show a men's competition, women's, back to the men's, and then even have the top showing be a women's event.

As far as rules, other than wearing tops, there's no rule differences between the men and women. Hockey, there's no checking for the women. Golf, the women tee up closer. But it's not like in MMA women are seen as fragile and so can't handle the knees or elbows

As barbaric as the sport is, I think it has to be recognized as the most diverse professional across both gender and racial lines.

A third pointer on your post. Have you forgotten about the European cups? Europe's top teams from every country play eachother every year to crown a European champion, there is also the European Championships for national teams. So no, they don't just play in each other's leagues.

Also consider the domestic cups where amateur teams can face off and potentially win against the giants. Do you see in MMA that an amateur gets a shot at the top 10 in UFC?

I remember a time just decades ago when these type of dumb inclusivity questions didn't even need to be asked.

I remember a time just decades ago when these type of dumb inclusivity questions didn't even need to be asked.

But what if the place that did have the "best inclusivity" was human cockfighting?

How would that make inclusivity pushers feel?

lol if the C.H.U.D.s that infest this board and this sport had their way, there'd be no women, no one under 170 and only six events per year.

So no, it's inclusive despite the mouth breathing fucking morons that ruin the fandom and give the sport a bad name, not because of them.

But what if the place that did have the "best inclusivity" was human cockfighting?

How would that make inclusivity pushers feel?
Yea but are these questions really the ones keeping you up at night? Instead of what harm is being done by the elitist agenda that is separating society by funding these ideological programs in our schools and society?

Answer: they are destroying the family structure, divide and conquer.

It's up there, it's also worth noting that there are many openly homosexual females in the sport and noone cares.

No openly gay men yet though, but I don't think the fanbase would actually really care for the most part.
They aren't in the UFC but Shad Smith, Caros Fodor, and Dakota Cochran are all openly gay male fighters.

A fighter nicknamed Black Beast
A fighter with “Brown Pride” tattooed on his chest.
A hardcore Trumpian in Colby
A BLM guy in Tyron
An assortment of lesbians
A transracial fighter in Mike Perry
A dude missing an arm in Nick Newell
A lot of criminals
A transgender fighter in Fallon Fox
An openly gay man in Izzy

MMA bless

I meant women's boxing is not super popular at all.
It’s not popular but it has produced stars and celebrities like Leila Ali (who well had a famous dad/male). How many tennis stars are women? I can not name any female tennis player besides the Williams sisters. How about Basketball, football, soccer(getting better), baseball, golf?

It’s not popular but it has produced stars and celebrities like Leila Ali (who well had a famous dad/male). How many tennis stars are women? I can not name any female tennis player besides the Williams sisters. How about Basketball, football, soccer(getting better), baseball, golf?
That's the point. I was just talking about boxing.

I agree about MMA.

Boxing is up there with MMA as well…

Fighting is universal. Is normal.

Back