Is mike perry the new phil baroni?

but for real who got the better hands?

Baroni vs perry in their primes at toughman would be some cool shit to watch

Where is the video of Baroni where they ask him why he fights and he says because he cant sing or dance? lol

Who would win in their primes if they faced off? Perry VS Baroni?

Baroni is a dumb white guy.
Perry is a dumb black guy.
Other than skin color they are very similar.

The Dave Menne ko>Perry's career.
Perry's career is better on account of never being gogo'd on the floor of a strip club bathroom by a Diaz brother.

Phil is WAY smarter than Mike ever thought about being , he would also beat him in a fight;)

Perry is a better all around fighter and it's not even close. Take a look at Barroni's record and level of competition...not good.

I've always wanted to watch Baroni and Vitor facing off and starting to throw punches right at the same time.
I think Phil is actually a good guy at heart. Perry is one the guys in the MMA community who has a shot at being the next Krispen Wah.

"Chris Benoit killed his 7-year-old son with one of his signature wrestling moves, The Crippler Crossface. It was a move Benoit used in practically all of his wrestling matches, including when he beat Triple H for the heavyweight title at WrestleMania XX"

Damn, I follow zero 'murican pro-wrestling so I had no idea who that pro wrestler is or how any of this happened, but holy shit o_O

Back