Is Mike Perry the best prospect in the UFC at the moment?

Not even close, lol.

Guy is one of the worst prospects. He's pretty much just a power punch with a good enough chin(so far). His head movement & movement in general was non-existent in his last fight...going to cost him eventually...maybe Saturday.

Not even close, lol.

Guy is one of the worst prospects. He's pretty much just a power punch with a good enough chin(so far). His head movement & movement in general was non-existent in his last fight...going to cost him eventually...maybe Saturday.
Reported for fighter bashing.

raw

Who?

Doo-Ho Choi Bro!.....Doo-Ho has future Dana White full support.
Mike Perry gets a free T-Shirt and Shorts.

Yet he came within 20 secs of a UD loss in his last fight.
Mike Perry nearly finished Danny Roberts in round one and two, he was nowhere near losing a UD - he chose to finish the fight at that time.

I think Makwan Amirkhani has a high ceiling. It's about time he stops doing photoshoots and fights again.

Not a top prospect at all imo.

And I legit lol'ed at the 'cardio'.

Not even close, lol.

He learned as the fight progressed
The clean shots he finshed the fight with were actually off of slips and good set ups, not just brawling
That's what you want to see in a prospect

Not even close, lol.

Name one better then

I feel like I'm missing something
is there is joke here?
I think the point he's trying to make is that him spamming the same thing with a small variation is pretty much what he believes we are doing, so how can we complain.

Back