Is Mike Perry the best prospect in the UFC at the moment?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
I think it's almost not even a debate

Aside from Lando Vannata, I don't see another guy with the X factor and intangibles that Perry has

Iron chin, black belt hands, power in both fists, cardio, and guts

He's like a throwback.
On top of that he's wildly popular already, which is a huge part of rising quickly in the UFC

He's really a one of a kind fighter when you sit back and think about it

Best prospect in the UFC?
By a country mile.

What say you?

Oh inb4 the dumb boxing gif, Anderson Silva lost a boxing match early on as well, and is one of the best to ever do it.

I challenge you to find a better WW prospect NAY a better prospect period

well I'm not sure if my boy Artem counts, but he's definitely a red hot prospect right now too, albeit with slightly less power comparatively.

The UFC discussion is gonna implode if Perry flatlines Jouban with a highlight reel KO, so gotta think he's almost beyond prospect status really.

He's one step higher than the winner of Sage vs Mickey
That's actually objectively pretty high if we're talking prospects - it's more than just skill, buzz counts as well. Of course you have to win, but the path goes through opponents that offer a higher reward
Both guys have clearly caught the eye of WME and the winner will be in title contention in a year or two if they can manage to win fights, that much is clear

The winner of that fight will be pushed pretty hard
He's more skilled than both, I think by a good margin, and more experienced (despite being around the same age as Gall)

It's really not a question of if he's the best prospect, it's more a question of by how wide of margin he is. Like you said, a country mile.

Platinum is unquestionably the best prospect at the moment.

You can't be a prospect when you're already light years ahead of all your peers.

If by UFC you mean your mom, then my dick is the best prospect in the UFC my n*g.

All men on this board agree.

/thread.

im not sure id consider him a prospect anymore. hes basically the uncrowned champion of the welterweight and middleweight divisions.

The Groovy Goat gets my respect

I'd almost argue it's by TWO country miles

So post one better, you hardcore fan you

Hes certainly a top prospect but the best?

I like Francis Ngannou

im not sure id consider him a prospect anymore. hes basically the uncrowned champion of the welterweight and middleweight divisions.
This was one piece of the argument that I was still considering

Is an uncrowned king a prospect? I ere on the side of yes. We may all know the truth, but there are some among us that still deny greatness.

I understand and appreciate your point though

May the platinum one bless you and yours
gybKXKC.gif

Hes certainly a top prospect but the best?

I like Francis Ngannou
Ngannou is one to look out for, he benefits from a weak division
I think the Black Beast is getting more push though

Misha Cirkunov and Luis Frankenstein are also really promising.
MIsha for sure. No one knows who he is right now though

oh and I freaking love Frankenstein, so you get a lke for hte mention

Back