Is Mike Goldberg ever coming back to the UFC?

“His precision is …..so precise”

Bellator and this woman are lucky that they have Mike.

PPVs haven't felt the same without him. Goldie is infinitely better than Anik, whom I've never enjoyed. Bring back Goldie, shitcan Anik, and, for the love of God, drop WMMA and the flyweight division. None of that will happen of course, but one can dream!

Says her name is Nanda Silva, so she's probably Brazilian. That's perfect. Mike used to be married to a Japanese woman. Surely we all remember when in between rounds a fighter was being given corner advice and Mike commented they were "speakin' the portuguesa!" to which Joe responded, "uhhh that's Japanese, dude...you of all people should know, you're married to a Japanese chick." And apparently now Mike is with a woman who (probably) does speaka the portuguesa! It all came full circle!

Last edited:
"This cocaine and this sugar are VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL! I think he's trying to rip me off, Joe."

Go watch him on welfarator.

precious Goldy. He will be missed.

2vtehk8.jpg

I'm watching 227 again, and I'm watching the intro waiting to hear Goldy's voice, but instead Anik pops up. This bald dweeb thinks he's cool I can't stand it.

It's been almost 2 years since Goldy's been gone, and it's just now starting to sink in. I didn't even believe it when it happened. Now it's real. Anik is here to stay. I thought maybe WME would wake up and get Goldy back on board but I'm starting to think it's never going to happen.

Is Goldy really gone forever? I'm not sure I can do this anymore without Goldy here.

134312620.0.jpg

220px-Mike_Goldberg_UFC_Lead_Commentator.jpg

461848772.0.jpg

RIP UFC. RIP MMA.
Bald? Anik has a super strong hairline and hair genetics. He cuts it short but he's not bald

Back me up @LouisBolanos

I was surprised that WME would screw over someone with the last name "Goldberg"

Hearing Goldie and Rogan screaming into their mics during fights definitely used to get me hyped up more than the analytical commentary they have now.

Don’t get me wrong I find a lot of the new commentary insightful, especially from Cruz who really knows his stuff but has the personality of sand paper.

But it used to be more fun.

Bald? Anik has a super strong hairline and hair genetics. He cuts it short but he's not bald

Back me up @LouisBolanos

This is 100% true.

It's a matter of principle. We're talking about someone who has a strong hairline, who voluntarily chooses to shave it off for convenience, versus someone who's actually balding and forced to shave it off because he can no longer sport any decent hairstyle. You don't call the former bald, you call him utilitarian and blessed.

A good analogy would be someone who's forced to go broke because he can't manage his finances, and Chuck Feeney, billionaire philanthropist who chooses to give almost all his money away. You don't call Chuck Feeney a broke ass peasant as you would the first guy, hell no, you call him fucking awesome.

This is 100% true.

It's a matter of principle. We're talking about someone who has a strong hairline, who voluntarily chooses to shave it off for convenience, versus someone who's actually balding and forced to shave it off because he can no longer sport any decent hairstyle. You don't call the former bald, you call him utilitarian and blessed.

A good analogy would be someone who's forced to go broke because he can't manage his finances, and Chuck Feeney, billionaire philanthropist who chooses to give almost all his money away. You don't call Chuck Feeney a broke ass peasant as you would the first guy, hell no, you call him fucking awesome.

<31>

Ariel Helwani also shaves his head, but he's far from "bald". If you look at the rate he's receding over the last 10 years, it would take at least another 20 for him to be considered bald, if not more.

7Fp5aTI.jpg

Right now he just has a shaved head, that's all.

Doesn't really matter as I keep the shills turned down but Goldie is really hard to tolerate unless you're wasted. DC is worse.

People take this announcing stuff pretty seriously on here.

You could always turn to heavy drug addiction as a coping mechanism.

Back