Is Mike Goldberg ever coming back to the UFC?

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm watching 227 again, and I'm watching the intro waiting to hear Goldy's voice, but instead Anik pops up. This bald dweeb thinks he's cool I can't stand it.

It's been almost 2 years since Goldy's been gone, and it's just now starting to sink in. I didn't even believe it when it happened. Now it's real. Anik is here to stay. I thought maybe WME would wake up and get Goldy back on board but I'm starting to think it's never going to happen.

Is Goldy really gone forever? I'm not sure I can do this anymore without Goldy here.

134312620.0.jpg

220px-Mike_Goldberg_UFC_Lead_Commentator.jpg

461848772.0.jpg

RIP UFC. RIP MMA.

Hes on bellator. Easy enough to see man.

I would have loved to have seen Bill Goldberg go on an undefeated streak like he did in WCW, only for real in the UFC.

WME wants a more 'professional', ESPN type of commentating style.

With all the other jackasses they have hired, Goldy would honestly be a breath of fresh air. I say bring him back and pair him exclusively with Joe.

WAR GOLDY!!!!

214.jpg

Its just the illusion of nostalgia. He wasn't as great as you remember, just like your childhood.

Guess you don't watch Bellator much, eh TS?

Joe's a piece of shit

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

He doesn't deserve Goldie. Always trying to big league him.

WAR GOLDIE

<Goldie11>

it's just not the same. Rogan and Goldberg were a match made in heaven. And no, I don't watch Bellator much.
Well then, guess you just gotta get over it.o_O

Goldberg had ringside seats for fuck knows how many UFC events, and somehow still sounded like a casual. Can't say I miss him.

Back