Is Mayweather trying to set up....

He fights pretty safe with top ranked boxers. Conor is not even ranked 2000 because he has never fought professionally.

Mayweather would easily counter one of Conor's offense and sit on his punch without worrying about getting caught by Conor.

This. I can't believe the amount of shertards that think he'd go the distance with Floyd.

Again, it's experienced world class pro boxers that go the distance with Floyd. Conor is not an experienced world class pro boxer.

I agree that a fight between Floyd and Conor would be a one sided beat down, if it were even sanctioned by a commission. Conor fans have been talking a lot about this fight happening but I just don't see it being a possibility, and wonder who would buy it beyond diehard Conor fans.

Boxing fans I doubt would watch it because they know exactly what would happen, many boxing fans paid for Floyd's fights with the hopes of seeing him lose. That's not going to happen against Conor. It just seems weird that both Nate and Conor are talking about getting licensed for boxing, and know Nate is buddy buddy with Floyd.

I know it couldn't happen while under contract with the UFC, and I'm not sure how many fights are left on their contracts. But if Nate and Conor were to fight under boxing rules under TMT promotions they would both make way more money than doing a 3rd fight under the UFC. Even if they sold 1/2 as many PPV's as their second fight their paydays would be huge.

I'm not saying it's something I'm dying to see, but both are clearly interested in boxing, getting paid more, and fighting each other once again. I'm just trying to figure out what Floyd's angle is with his current trolling of Conor because I don't really see a Floyd v Conor fight happening.

Honestly, I actually do see it happening.

They're both about the money, and there's simply too much money to be made for it not to happen. I think it's that simple.

It doesn't. Conor said that losers focus on winners. Winners focus on winning.

Ahh. So you had nothing relevant to the conversation, you just wanted to parrot the same tired rhetoric. Carry on.

conor cant box worth shit.. dont want to see an amateur boxing fight.

Back