Is Matt Wiman a ufc caliber fighter?

I couldn't care less if I missed any of his fights unless he's being fed to someone better and more exciting to watch

One of those strange "must have something on Dana" fighters

Weird seeing all the disrespect to Wiman on here after last night. Dude didn't look good and had a bad fight, mnaybe he's past his UFC days, but people are acting like he never belonged.

It's like people forget Wiman has one of the single most badass submission wins in UFC history. One that earned Dana's respect and is probably why he has been kept around.

Yeah cause op can beat up matt

If he can take his 2004 account back, I'd bet on him for sure.
Matt started his UFC's career in 2006, so 2 years of Sherdogging is a lot of advantage for TS.

Lol what a joke

I can't understand how the ufc gives this guy fights. He doesn't even look like he can beat wmma fighters

Is he the worst fighter on the roster?
You should look up his fight against Paul Sass. Judging by the op, you probably don't know who Sass is but it was pretty impressive.

Next TS will discuss “pwning noobs” for anyone interested
I felt robbed by seeing that low caliber level fight. Maybe noobs like you like that amateur hour shit, not me lol

Oh and stay on topic yellow card noob

If he can take his 2004 account back, I'd bet on him for sure.
Matt started his UFC's career in 2006, so 2 years of Sherdogging is a lot of advantage for TS.
I don't train much anymore, who knows really? I won't act like I'd beat him up for sure but watching him fight now, I felt robbed and don't feel he belongs anymore in the ufc.

Some of these guys shit posting and defending Matt Wiman probably like cm punk too lol

Lol what a joke

I can't understand how the ufc gives this guy fights. He doesn't even look like he can beat wmma fighters

He debuted in 2006, but your noob ass wouldn't know Jack about shit. GTFO.

If you were actually a 2004 account you wouldn't have to ask that question.

he fought in a different era and have not adapted his game or skillset

He debuted in 2006, but your noob ass wouldn't know Jack about shit. GTFO.
Hahaha yea someone with a pic he took with Fedor as his avatar is a clearly an mma noob, lol ok. You're just mad I'm more vet than you. Stop abusing them drugs man lol

Hahaha yea someone with a pic he took with Fedor as his avatar is a clearly an mma noob, lol ok. You're just mad I'm more vet than you. Stop abusing them drugs man lol

Nope. I couldn't care less if that's you, your boyfriend or some random photo you found online. You act like an idiot noob, you're an idiot noob. Herp fucking derp.

Lol what a joke

noob confirmed

tenor.gif

I remembered Wiman being pretty damn good. Maybe I need to go back and watch but pretty sure he is just older and declined a bit while fighting younger more skilled competition.

Back