Is Matt Hughes the only goat to turn back his goat successor?

Tito Ortiz knocking Bader down and choking him out.

even though Tito isn't a GOAT he's definitely a pioneer of the sport and they were billing that fight as a passing of the torch, and i guess Tito didn't get the memo and refused to pass Bader the torch.

GSP was too starstruck TS you were a casual at best back then. No way he should of just let that armbar happen. You're off-base, all the time. Yet you churn out thread after thread.

Edit: Sorry (not really).. I'm emotional. Bookmaker just banned me from any and all UFC parlays. I'm almost out of books. Why does it say file too large for everything this conversation is funny. I'm going to frame it.

Last edited:
Can you think of another situation where the old lion was able to turn back the young lion? Im talking about the GOAT of a weight class beating the younger future goat of the same weight class. What a good performance and under rated win. It was the only non fluke loss GSP ever took. I know GSP came back and put him down twice but to finish a young monster GSP is impressive.

Brock beat the strawberries out of Mir in rematch.

Cruz/TJ

Cruz is GOAT 135 and sent TJ to the middle of the pack and forced him to work his way back back up

Conor beating Max qualifies.

Conor took out Mendes who was juiced to gills and Aldo in 15 seconds after Max gave a good battle.

I think Max would win now.

Back