Is Matt Brown right about Deontay Wilder?

Gorillas lose fights against Leopards on a regular basis, and Leopards don't weigh more than 200 pounds.
So I find it amusing when people discuss a Gorilla vs. Bear fight... It's a utter mismatch size / strength wise. Those claws are enough to inflict damage.
More skill in the leopards division....when he moves up in weight, it's like James Toney vs Jirov

Gorillas lose fights against Leopards on a regular basis, and Leopards don't weigh more than 200 pounds.
So I find it amusing when people discuss a Gorilla vs. Bear fight... It's a utter mismatch size / strength wise. Those claws are enough to inflict damage.
Ive always said this

I dont know where people get the idea that Gorillas are fierce aggressive animals

babies & granpda gorillas maybe, but not a prime silverback.

Gorillas aren't really that powerful dude

I'd bet Brock Lesnar could beat a silverback gorilla in a fight

A chimpanzee would kill Brock Lesnar.

I just wonder how big, strong and athletic a human would need to be to beat a gorilla. A 290lb guy like Lesnar is just too weak physically to get the job done. But what if through gene doping/gene manipulation we create a 525lbs version of Lesnar. Would that be enough?

Floyd Mayweather vs malaria-infested mosquitoes: who wins?

@YourBoss
he never seems to lose his power or speed through 12 rounds

giphy.gif

Matt Brown is just repeating what Wilder said before the Ortiz fight

You know what I've always wondered? You know how you hiss at a cat to scare it away? Could that work with Lions and tigers?
Theoretically yes, but remember, you're much bigger than a housecat. There is no such size advantage against a lion. Though people have chased them away by making enough of a racket with pots and pans.
Leopards attack weak gorillas. They're very wary of male silverbacks. There is a huge size variance among adult gorillas, and they're the most sexually dimorphic apes.
main-qimg-561a817ccf674335b7708ceb38b5cc16

I just wonder how big, strong and athletic a human would need to be to beat a gorilla. A 290lb guy like Lesnar is just too weak physically to get the job done. But what if through gene doping/gene manipulation we create a 525lbs version of Lesnar. Would that be enough?
They're too structurally robust for feeble humans to defeat without using weapons. Try punching this skull-
3202612-human-skull-and-gorilla-skull-with-clipping-path.jpg

or applying an RNC to this neck
4849385-9572660671-goril.jpg

That said, a strong human athlete on PED's could beat a small female gorilla. No chance against a healthy silverback.

Theoretically yes, but remember, you're much bigger than a housecat. There is no such size advantage against a lion. Though people have chased them away by making enough of a racket with pots and pans.

Leopards attack weak gorillas. They're very wary of male silverbacks. There is a huge size variance among adult gorillas, and they're the most sexually dimorphic apes.
main-qimg-561a817ccf674335b7708ceb38b5cc16

They're too structurally robust for feeble humans to defeat without using weapons. Try punching this skull-
3202612-human-skull-and-gorilla-skull-with-clipping-path.jpg

or applying an RNC to this neck
4849385-9572660671-goril.jpg

That said, a strong human athlete on PED's could beat a small female gorilla. No chance against a healthy silverback.
Every chin can be cracked with enough power. We just need an athletic 8ft 700lbs version of Ngannou. Someone give the Cameroonian government millions of dollars to create this science experiment of a man.

Wilder hasn’t hunted anything threatening, he’s hunting deer.

Being charged by a deer is one fucking crazy thing.
My dad, who hunts for over 50 years, saw a man litterally piss his pants in that situation.
But anyway back to the thread

Gorillas aren't really that powerful dude

I'd bet Brock Lesnar could beat a silverback gorilla in a fight
You are absolutely an idiot , I hope your joking. A an Alpha male Silver back is 400+ pounds and has the strength to snap trees. They can hang effortlessly with one arm weighing 400+ plus pounds. Brock Lesnar would get killed.

This is a Joe Rogan podcast in thread form.

Wilder is a 200+ lbs guy but with the power of a 1500 lbs gorilla & the speed and cardio of a LW.

Freak of the freaks of the freaks of the freaks.

Hes the black version of Conor McGregor.

Laughable bullshit.

Deontay has shown he can go 30 minutes.

Conor hasn't shown that
tenor.gif

Wilder is a 200+ lbs guy but with the power of a 1500 lbs gorilla & the speed and cardio of a LW.

Freak of the freaks of the freaks of the freaks.

Hes the black version of Conor McGregor.
Nah Wilder is different he still can KO you late in the fight. Conor is only dangerous in the first 10 minutes

Back