Is Matt Brown right about Deontay Wilder?

K-po

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

I think it's an odd analogy that doesn't make much sense, but it sounds kind of smart lol

Wilder is a 200+ lbs guy but with the power of a 1500 lbs gorilla & the speed and cardio of a LW.

Freak of the freaks of the freaks of the freaks.

Hes the black version of Conor McGregor.

Wilder is a 200+ lbs guy but with the power of a 1500 lbs gorilla & the speed and cardio of a LW.

Gorillas aren't really that powerful dude

I'd bet Brock Lesnar could beat a silverback gorilla in a fight

It's crazy that Charlie Z ate all them punches from Wilder....

Wilder almost always fights a shitty fight and then bang one clean shot and he knocks opponent out. It is a simple and accurate analogy. Every 10yo would get it.

Jesus christ you are dumb af aren’t you

Nah, Gorilla's fight dirty. It would rip Lesnar's eyeballs out and feed them to him.

Wilder hasn’t hunted anything threatening, he’s hunting deer.

When he wants to hunt bear he will stop running from AJ and when you make a mistake there it can be costly. <Waaah>

Wilder hasn’t hunted anything threatening, he’s hunting deer.

When he wants to hunt bear he will stop running from AJ and when you make a mistake there it can be costly. <Waaah>

I agree in the most part. He hasn’t fought many of the hardest hitters in the division. He isn’t the easiest to hit either due to his size and fighting off the back foot, no matter what people think of his boxing skills. Still unsure how study his whiskers are

The amount of Wilder threads is getting out of control... Knockouts attract people.

Gorillas are the real deal, you don't want to go to the ground with a gorilla, their g'n'p is deadly. The trick with gorillas is the check left hook, they forget about defense when they charge.

anigif_enhanced-606-1429297020-9.gif

lol, and that's multilayered shatterproof glass. Brock would break his bones attempting this.

Lol im sure you are aware that Conors stamina is quit bad. And so is Wilders. He fights at a very slow pace and still looked fairly gassed in the later rounds against Fury. He still carries his power tho.

Lol Lol Lol
A silverback would rip Brock Lesnar to shreds
Humans are pathetic at fighting, and skills that work against humans dont work against a 400 lbs animal that can crush your skull with its jaws.
b8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b.jpg

Right in the forehead, a pansy MMA fighters' punch would have not bothered Ortiz at all.

@Seano is right. Leaping head first, face exposed? We've seen this before:

OfficialUncomfortableBasil-size_restricted.gif
You know what I've always wondered? You know how you hiss at a cat to scare it away? Could that work with Lions and tigers?

You know what I've always wondered? You know how you hiss at a cat to scare it away? Could that work with Lions and tigers?

My first thought was "bigger cat, you just need a bigger hiss," but then...

No way I can hiss as loud as a snake, and my triangle isn't that strong either.

Gorillas lose fights against Leopards on a regular basis, and Leopards don't weigh more than 200 pounds.
So I find it amusing when people discuss a Gorilla vs. Bear fight... It's a utter mismatch size / strength wise. Those claws are enough to inflict damage.

Back