Is Masvidal - Usman the proof that Time Travel exists ? (Dark Season 3 Spoilers)

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Before I go any further with this, let me specify the target audience for this thread: MMA fans who are also fans of the series "Dark". Moreover, this thread will contain HEAVY spoilers for season 3. You've been warned.

=====

While swimming in a cup of tea, I was pondering on the recent happenings in MMA (Burns contracting Covid-19, Masvidal fight being made in less than 24 hours on a 6 day notice) and tried to find a rational explanation for this, and I couldn't. Coincidentally, I was watching Dark Season 3, and it finally dawned upon me: TIME TRAVEL EXISTS and MMA fighters are part of the time travel loop !

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

When Jonas wanted to suicide, young Noah showed up from thin air and prevented his suicide. Moreover Noah told Jonas that since the older version of him already exists, It's impossible he could suicide, and there will be an event that triggers itself in order to stop Jonas' suicide. He is predestined to live, as his older self already exists.

In parallel, Usman - Masvidal was predestined to happen. In future timeline, a Jorge Masvidal who fought Kamaru Usman already exists. When we deviated from that fight due to Masvidal wanting more money (or maybe he was ducking Usman), someone (more on that later) traveled back in time, triggered the Coronavirus outbreak, and led to a series of events that culminated in Gilbert Burns becoming infected, pulling out of the fight, the UFC meeting Masvidal's demand, and the predestined Masvidal - Usman fight happening, as time intended it.

As to WHO is travelling through time and triggering these loops. It could be GSP. He literally told Joe Rogan that he has moments where he loses time, contact with "aliens" (What GSP perceived as aliens are time travelers whom bodies and faces changed to to extensive time travel, and look like aliens now).

Maybe the world we live in is a distorted version of an Origin earth, and Coronavirus + Masvidal / Usman being made are the greatest hints that we live in a fucked up, alternate version of the Original earth.

Before I go any further with this, let me specify the target audience for this thread: MMA fans who are also fans of the series "Dark". Moreover, this thread will contain HEAVY spoilers for season 3. You've been warned.

=====

While swimming in a cup of tea, I was pondering on the recent happenings in MMA (Burns contracting Covid-19, Masvidal fight being made in less than 24 hours on a 6 day notice) and tried to find a rational explanation for this, and I couldn't. Coincidentally, I was watching Dark Season 3, and it finally dawned upon me: TIME TRAVEL EXISTS and MMA fighters are part of the time travel loop !

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

When Jonas wanted to suicide, young Noah showed up from thin air and prevented his suicide. Moreover Noah told Jonas that since the older version of him already exists, It's impossible he could suicide, and there will be an event that triggers itself in order to stop Jonas' suicide. He is predestined to live, as his older self already exists.

In parallel, Usman - Masvidal was predestined to happen. In future timeline, a Jorge Masvidal who fought Kamaru Usman already exists. When we deviated from that fight due to Masvidal wanting more money (or maybe he was ducking Usman), someone (more on that later) traveled back in time, triggered the Coronavirus outbreak, and led to a series of events that culminated in Gilbert Burns becoming infected, pulling out of the fight, the UFC meeting Masvidal's demand, and the predestined Masvidal - Usman fight happening, as time intended it.

As to WHO is travelling through time and triggering these loops. It could be GSP. He literally told Joe Rogan that he has moments where he loses time, contact with "aliens" (What GSP perceived as aliens are time travelers whom bodies and faces changed to to extensive time travel, and look like aliens now).

Maybe the world we live in is a distorted version of an Origin earth, and Coronavirus + Masvidal / Usman being made are the greatest hints that we live in a fucked up, alternate version of the Original earth.

I think you might be on to something here

This is why Khabib vs Ferguson could never happen, and should never happen. Think time as a river, and Khabib Ferguson fight was never in the river/part of the timeline, yet we tried so hard to divert the river to flow over it. But we don't have the power to divert the river properly, so the 'time river' just floods the river banks and screwing up reality, hence 2020.

Reality does seem to adhere to existence so who could really say how things would have been different.

Yes, tank the economy, kill millions, political uprisings (a good thing IMO) just so Mas and Snoozman can fight.

<mma4>

Back