Is Masvidal a huge coward if he doesn't give Askren a rematch after he demolishes JOKE Paul?

TitleDefJusticeWarrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Infact, he might just be the biggest coward of all time if he doesn't. I also find it amazing he holds such a grudge and hatred for Askren after beating him in 2 seconds. Askren is mature, holds no grudge and took it in stride. Meanwhile, Masvidal still is shook by Askren, making friends with an absolute toolbag who still acts like hes 12, JOKE Paul.

You know what will happen in the rematch. Askren will bring him down and do what he wants, 50-45. Masvidal might even be a bigger joke than McGregor, and that's hard to do.

Askren has one more CASH MONEY fight, and that's unfinished business with LAME Jesus. You know what, I hope Usman knocks him out COLD. Then what is he gonna say? Is the ad nauseum crotch sniffing gonna be coming out of his mouth? Just lame...just uncool, the opposite of a REAL no bullshit Cuban, Razor Ramon. SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY! Cos we don't need people like Masvidal.

Last edited:
soB7YtB.gif

tenor.gif

I Prefer Leon vs Mas!!

Ok, now I'm sure it's a troll account.

Dude, it sure as hell is fun to watch a great throll thread unwind but quality over quantity, my friend, quality over quantity.
tenor.gif

JOKE Paul.

A-Level wordplay there my dude.

I read that in the style and maturity of the beginning of this scene

Infact, he might just be the biggest coward of all time if he doesn't. I also find it amazing he holds such a grudge and hatred for Askren after beating him in 2 seconds. Askren is mature, holds no grudge and took it in stride. Meanwhile, Masvidal still is shook by Askren, making friends with an absolute toolbag who still acts like hes 12, JOKE Paul.

You know what will happen in the rematch. Askren will bring him down and do what he wants, 50-45. Masvidal might even be a bigger joke than McGregor, and that's hard to do.

Askren has one more CASH MONEY fight, and that's unfinished business with LAME Jesus. You know what, I hope Usman knocks him out COLD. Then what is he gonna say? Is the ad nauseum crotch sniffing gonna be coming out of his mouth? Just lame...just uncool, the opposite of a REAL no bullshit Cuban, Razor Ramon. SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY! Cos we don't need people like Masvidal.

You are all over the place.

Masvidal doesn't hold a grudge against Askren, he won, he gloats.

Usman gonna fuck him up, and I like Mas. I just don't see how Mas can win.

Back