Is Mark Hunt's chin gone or is Manhoef some puncher

That was embarrassing for Hunt. Just awful thinking on his part the way he went at him

Once again proving my point, Do you have anymore opinions to toss around so that the masses may learn from you ?

Yes. Practically an encyclopedia's worth of ridiculous and irrelevant opinions. I have patience though. Humankind will hear it all eventually whether they like it or not. When I lose control of my bowells, amusing myself will be all that's left to live for. I'm gonna set off so many fire alarms when I'm old.

There was this dude at the old people's home my mate worked at. He was like 86 and he used to go round pouring water on other patients' trousers and tell the nurses they'd pissed themselves. That guy had it right.

That fight was back in 2008. Why are you just now wondering that after it took him 5 more years and 7 more fights to be KOd again?

fedor is so good that his opponents' names turn into verbs that symbolize their respective beatings, i.e. getting zulu'd

Just FYI, Hunt was up and on his feet moments later. It was a flash KO more than anything.

The Manhoef knockout was a perfectly placed shot that knocks out anybody.

That was embarrassing for Hunt. Just awful thinking on his part the way he went at him

Bas think Hunt was actually KO'd by running into his steel cup. Which anyone would be KTFO by steel.

Manhoef just hits hard, he could knock anyone out, specially someone who's rushing in. The BF fight and the gnp Hunt took right on the chin showed its still there.

I heard back in the day Hunt sparred with Tua and was left badly beaten and unconscious, so that very well could've irreparably damaged his chin. It's a terrible idea for Hunt a 0-1-1 pro boxer to spar with a guy like Tua, not a great boxer himself, but hits so much harder than anything hunt has ever faced.

Any body can be KO'd if the strike is hard enough and lands in the right spot. Just because somebody has taken big strikes before doesn't mean that one a little harder or located differently can't knock them out.

manhoef hits like a train

Melvin_Manhoef_vs._Denis_Kang_1.gif

No he typically doesn't, he normally fights between MW and HW. He's also most likely the hardest P4P puncher in MMA, he can KO anyone.

Fuck P4P, he's the hardest hitter in the sport. P4P, I think Dodson has that honor.

A. Mark Hunts chin is fucking beastly still.

B. Melvin hits silly hard.

I know his ground game is ass but I'd love to see him get a run in the UFC

If you watch the replay of the fight there is a a camera shot from behind Hunt where you can see the shock wave of the blow that connected with the Samoan's chin travelling from his head down his spine. It's brutal.

Nobody could have withstood that shot.

Fuck P4P, he's the hardest hitter in the sport. P4P, I think Dodson has that honor.

He probably is now that Carwin retired but I think Carwin hit harder than Manhoef and while Dodson hits very hard especially for a little guy I disagree that he hits harder than Manhoef P4P. Melvin's finishing rate by strikes is just insane, 47% for Dodson and 93% for Manhoef.

Remember when Mark Hunt was stuck under Bigfoots full mount and punches was raining down? Put anyone else in that position and see if they survive 10 seconds of that.

Fedor survived a whole round of that.

Back