Is Mark Hunt suffering from CTE?

punky brewster

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Has this crossed anyone else's mind? The guy has absorbed a ridiculous amount of punishment over his career. The guy has been fighting for over 17 years....

gif21.gif

tumblr_m2umlr6VIY1rtq7cko1_400.gif

2lder9e.jpg

tumblr_nf4i3kyMj41tugoyjo1_500.gif

Nah, you can be pissed off without having CTE.

I think anyway lol

Nahh he's always been like this, he just doesn't care enough to express it in front of the camera

Nah.

Samoan can't suffer from cte.
Skull too thick.

(honestly, that thread is bad)

Like other fighters that have been around for a while, probably.

But fortunately he's got plenty of weight and dense bone structure to absorb a lot of those blows.

His brain is made of stone, and his greymatta of mortar. He's fine.

They don't call him Super Samoan for nothing.

Why all the CTE topics? For a man that is a juggernaut inside the cage, you can expect him to be
vocally agressive outside the cage as well. Especially when he has every right to be pissed off. Relating his comments to CTE undermines the valid point he
is making.

I'm surprised he's so clear in the head after all damage he has absorbed, i think most of his anger/depression etc comes from his childhood, i doubt he's anywhere close to done dealing with that.

Getting punched in the face every couple of months isn't the same as helmet to helmet collisions every snap, every week, over the course of a season between NFL linemen. At least MMA has had somewhat of concussion protocol. NFL players used to step back onto the field literally moments after getting concussed.

Last edited:
LOL at all the UFC lovers turning a blind eye to obvious brain damage.

Is that when your anus becomes red and swollen with rage due to hurt feelings, jealousy or embarrassment? If so, then yes.

Jokes aside probably. Dudes been in wars and smoked with a lot of hard shots from some of the hardest hitters in the game.

He probably had brain damage since he was a child. The guy has been fighting/being abused his whole life. He's always been a little weird/off, we're just hearing him in the spotlight more lately. Brain damage or not he has the right to complain.

Back