Is Mark Henry one of the worst cornerman?

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can appreciate his succes as a trainer. A lot of his fighters are on a roll at the moment, but i have some serious doubts about his cornerman skills after some big fuck ups..

Last fight he broke Zabit’s hand during the locker room warm-up. He also told Alvarez to use his elbow in a position where the 12-6 was the only option.

And the corner advice during the Alvarez-McGregor bout has to be considered the worst advice ever...

I seriously feel he’s not the best trainer/cornerman for my favorite fighter Zabit, but what do i know really.

And the corner advice during the Alvarez-McGregor bout has to be considered the worst advice ever...
"Beat 'em up! Break his neck!"

mark_henry_zpsab040b89-1-1426078923.jpg

Machida has made this mistake in the past and Dodson had no business running backwards all of the third round. If counter striking utterly failed you the first two rounds, then you should have an aggressive strategy for the third round. Otherwise you're almost certainly throwing the fight 90%+ of the time.

It's that Jackson-Wink genius at work...

Machida has made this mistake in the past and Dodson had no business running backwards all of the third round. If counter striking utterly failed you the first two rounds, then you should have an aggressive strategy for the third round. Otherwise you're almost certainly throwing the fight 90%+ of the time.

whos that bitch with the shehulk thighs in ur av? goddamn

Greg Jackson is getting up there was far as horrible corner advice is concerned

"I think it's 1-1. You're looking good though, keep doing what you're doing"

What your fighter just did..lost him the round.

Back