Is Lyoto trying to send a message to the UFC with this photo ?

Yeah, he's trying to dispel the notion that nobody has been laid in cargo shorts since the Vietnam war

boop-boop-boop-o.gif

This was a hilarious exchange when I thought DyslexicDave came up with that joke by himself, and when I thought clutchit's response was completely random. Now that I know that DD paraphrased from a movie, it's still funny but not as much as it was. Carry on.

That message is:

"My shirt is yellow. Like my pee. Which I drink."

This was a hilarious exchange when I thought DyslexicDave came up with that joke by himself, and when I thought clutchit's response was completely random. Now that I know that DD paraphrased from a movie, it's still funny but not as much as it was. Carry on.

I thought repubs only watched Touch by an Angel & FOX news.

Wtf is this? Live anywhere where the weather is nice and you see people wear cargo shorts.

relax there guy. just referencing a line from the movie Superbad when Jonah Hill's character says "Nobody has gotten a hand job in cargo shorts since 'nam!"

relax there guy. just referencing a line from the movie Superbad when Jonah Hill's character says "Nobody has gotten a hand job in cargo shorts since 'nam!"

I know tried to delete but you caught me. Cheers

Adidas sponsors RFA, RFA is basically owned by the UFC, adidas owns reebok, fighters can have sponsors outside of the UFC, and he's coaching a Brazil vs USA theme RFA event this Fri. So no TS hes not

I just don't understand the bland designs of all these fight kits. A big ass Adidas logo, so... lazy.

I bet you idolize abortionists and race baiters, libtard.

ah c'mon Rexy no need for the name calling. I am pro choice but it really depends on what type of fish we're going for before I can choose a bait. But I will say I lean towards the right on immigration but nobody on either side of the aisle is really going to do anything about it

Back