Is Lima the best WW in the world?

He is probably on steroids, RIP Brazilians Champions after USADA

Oh, hell yes. But she's not a WW.

original.png

No, he'd get 50-45'd by Usman.

It's possible. I think he beats every WW in the UFC except Usman and possibly Colby.

He very well may be, but I would like to see him fight someone with top shelf wrestling, personally. He has obviously improved immensely since being defeated by Askren in all areas, but I'm just not quite sure where his defensive wrestling is (obviously much improved). He has proved a ton and my opinion is not an important one, but as a fan, I'd love to see him fight a high level wrestler to see where he stands.

He certainly didn't look like it against shot Rory Macdonald. I honestly thought he was gonna wreck Rory in the rematch.

It was a rather underwhelming performance. I thought he did better in the 1st fight.

Top5 WW in the UFC at best I think. I don't think he's the best.

Yes. He’d KO Usman and Colby on the same night

He certainly didn't look like it against shot Rory Macdonald. I honestly thought he was gonna wreck Rory in the rematch.

It was a rather underwhelming performance. I thought he did better in the 1st fight.

Top5 WW in the UFC at best I think. I don't think he's the best.
Lima dominated Rory 50-45 in the rematch. The same 50-45 GSP fans like yourself like to boast about

Right now he is a big fish in a little pond. You will never know until he comes to the UFC and fights the big boys!

He's up there. Just wish we could see him in the UFC to find out.

Lima dominated Rory 50-45 in the rematch. The same 50-45 GSP fans like yourself like to boast about
This thread has nothing to do with GSP and your triggered self just can't help but make every comment to me about GSP.

Try discussing the topic, troll.

Lima thinks Lima is the best. But, I can't help to wonder if roid usage ( I cant say for sure) is giving him a false sense of security, where drug testing isn't as regulated in Bellator as UFC is today.

No. He loses to Usman, Colby, Woodley and probably Leon.

He's one of the best. Probably top 5, it's hard to say. I think I'd probably pick him over Masvidal, but not Usman.

Right now he is a big fish in a little pond. You will never know until he comes to the UFC and fights the big boys!
He got Askrened (UFC Fighter) and he’s 1-1 vs Macdonald(former top UFC WW)

the ufc big boys become muddy after Usman and King Colby
-Edwards is unproven and still climbing, his best win is a modern version of RDA(now 1-4)
-Masvidal is riding a hot 2019 year but for 12 years before that he mustered very little quality wins, his style isn’t a concern for Lima (we suspect powerful wrestling is a way to beat him)
-Robbie is old now
-Woodley could be entering his twilight years
-Thompson is rebuilding
-Conor is “in the mix”, Nate is always a top WW it seems

Lima deserves some mention with or even over some of these ufc big dawgz

Back