Is Leon Edwards the new Jon Fitch?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Keeps winning fights but can’t get the fans on his side abs can’t get the UFC behind him either.

Boring style. Will get dominated by Kamaru for 5 rounds and then fade into obscurity.

Sadly Jon Is an incel now since his divorce.

Jon= Leon
Kamaru = GSP

If you think Leon's fights are on par with smoke break Fitch, I've got some beach front property in Wyoming to sell you.

Also, losing decisively to the most active champion we have right now is nothing to be ashamed of.

Does Leon also have yellow fever like Jon Fitch?
0uT0irN.jpg

Keeps winning fights but can’t get the fans on his side abs can’t get the UFC behind him either.

Boring style. Will get dominated by Kamaru for 5 rounds and then fade into obscurity.

Jon= Leon
Kamaru = GSP
DO you mean.....he's acting like a little b? I agree.

The Leon Edwards against Bellal was very entertaining and looked unstoppable.

Leon vs Diaz was Jon Fitch-esque but not as dominant or wrestling heavy.

Overall if feels like the UFC has or is shifting towards more exciting fighters and finishers getting better opportunities in matchmaking. Oliveira and Jiri come to mind.

Jon= Leon
Kamaru = GSP
Fitch is a cool guy. Get over yourself. "Incel" is a really stupid and most projection-based term.

Does Leon also have yellow fever like Jon Fitch?
0uT0irN.jpg
Fitch's ex-wife is beautiful. I'm not sure if he likes asian women or fell in love with one. I'm sure since his wife left him he is cured of his "yellow fever". I hear he won't eat Chinese or Korean food anymore.
bGUtQ2hhby5qcGc

You gonna compare a snoozefest grappler with a high level technical striker in Leon? Some dude said the Nate fight was boring? Because Leon was busting his ass up n Nate was running turning his bitcch ass butt to leon. Leon's entertaining imo.

I think his problem was the masvidal shiit was bad publicity, even tho we all know masvidal been ducking him ever since.. and his inactivity, if he was more active he'd be more relevant.. no one can deny his streak just like Do Bronx, mans been putting in that work consistently

Lol at Fitch.Stop talking abaut your ex wife -even if the baby,bitcoin shit is true - he is still gona sound like a mad ex bitch.

You gonna compare a snoozefest grappler with a high level technical striker in Leon? Some dude said the Nate fight was boring? Because Leon was busting his ass up n Nate was running turning his bitcch ass butt to leon. Leon's entertaining imo.

I think his problem was the masvidal shiit was bad publicity, even tho we all know masvidal been ducking him ever since.. and his inactivity, if he was more active he'd be more relevant.. no one can deny his streak just like Do Bronx, mans been putting in that work consistently
Leon has no charisma and lacks the killer/finishing instinct. Call me crazy though but I like his fights.

Fitch was worse. But..

He was given alot of opponents that couldnt stop the TD,and he'd do the bare minimum to stop the fight from being stood up.

For a while he was one of the most boring fighters to watch tbh.

If you gave Fitch a tough opponent that forced him to fight,you could get good stuff out of him. Erick Silva fight was actually alot of fun.

Fitch beat the #1 contender and was then it himself. Leon's never been that. Colby's been in front of him. Burns as well. Style wise neither of them is a fan favorite, so in that sense, yes. Leon will get the shot eventually, lose, and fade away.

Back