strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is Kobe Bryant a sporting hero?
Or just another famous sex offender?

How will he be rembered?

How many trophies did he win?

Or how much money did he raise for charities?

just because some lying cunt said he did something doesnt mean he did

U S A USA USA

I doubt we'll ever know about the entire truth to his obviously complicated personal life, but he was undeniably a sporting legend. One of the greatest basketball players and pure competitors of all time.

ae235

fairly tasteless question that could be answered with a little google + common sense

When I first seen that he died it was a bit surprising. I had to read it a couple times I thought that's kinda a big deal. It has been far bigger than I imagined. Seeing all the tears and people just truly seem hurt by this. He must've been a good dude. I think this might be bigger then the Michael jackson death

The #metoo crowd tried and failed to define him as a rapist in the immediate aftermath of his death.

He's going to be remembered as a sporting hero who was well-liked by all of his peers.

Last edited:
On the same day that the criminal case was dismissed, Bryant issued the following statement through his attorney:

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

On the same day that the criminal case was dismissed, Bryant issued the following statement through his attorney:

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."
Didn't that lying whore have like 2 other dudes semen in her underwear? Someone who gives up her vag so easily and frequently, and we're supposed to believe that she turned down super rich, handsome, famous athlete?

Kobe's statement here was just PR. They told him what to say to protect his reputation. Had nothing to do with what actually happened.

Didn't that lying whore have like 2 other dudes semen in her underwear? Someone who gives up her vag so easily and frequently, and we're supposed to believe that she turned down super rich, handsome, famous athlete?

Kobe's statement here was just PR. They told him what to say to protect his reputation. Had nothing to do with what actually happened.

Yep, she had sex with another guy before she went in for the medical exam.

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/04/us/papers-reveal-new-details-in-kobe-bryant-rape-case.html

Additionally, the accounts of her "injuries" were grossly exaggerated.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/authorities-defend-handling-of-kobe-case

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 12.59.01 PM.png

Is Kobe Bryant a sporting hero?
Or just another famous sex offender?

How will he be rembered?

why can't it be a combination of the two, in varying degrees? that's what i think, anyway. he did a lot to rebuild his reputation. but there is probably a lot of truth in the sexual allegations against him, hence why he settled out of court.

I think she lied for a quick cash grab. Just looking at the circumstances surrounding that case, it just all seemed very suspect. Evidence even proved doubt. Kobe would have been the last person I'd suspect of being a sex offender, dude seemed as honest and as nice as they came.

Maybe a cheater to his fiance at worst, but not a rapist.

Back