Is Khaos Williams the most CONCUSSIVE puncher in the history of the UFC?

He bangs for sure. No doubt about that.

But... Does he have the kind of once in a generation, PARADIGM SHIFTING power possessed by Khaos? Difficult.

LOL you are quoting whom? Sounds like the kind of shit Rogan would say.

Chill bro, we’ve seen him fight two bums with no striking defense. He’s landing power shots on dudes not properly protecting their chins.

Guys like Rumble, Vitor, Liddell, etc would knock dudes out barely landing on foreheads/temples.

A hard forehead shot (while inadvisable for the sake of your own hand) will deaden a man who's moving forward on you.

Obviously, to that point, a temple shot will do much the same.

He was pretty much a decision machine pre ufc run. Lets see how long his streak takes him.

I dunno about that but he is a mix between a Chechen Warrior and a Viking Warrior plus he got cleft lip from eating too much pussy. Safe to say his KO power is Godlike

Worshipping other men is pretty pathetic. Your energy would be better invested in actually doing something of worth with your own time.

WWs in MMA are Super MW's/LHWs in boxing, ya know theyre 170lb fighters that are on average 190-200lb men...Not a smaller division. That said Al Hassan isnt a top 30 WW and Morono is a chinny non top 30 WW too. Khaos has went to decision several times, coming into the UFC and blasting cans is nothing new...Melvin Guillard did it, Erick Silva, Brandon Thatch, Houston Alexander now we need to see how guys like Chimaev and Khaos hold up vs halfway decent opposition.

Chimaev hasn't yet even faced decent competition (by UFC standards). Melvin, for example, finished far higher level fighters (Dunham, JZ Cavalcante, Mac Danzig).

depends on the HW, Lesnar ate everything threw at him
That fight easily could have been stopped. Also, they were GNP punches, not standing haymakers. Shane landed a short right hand that dropped Brock before then.

SAka.gif

Brock was lucky that Josh "Let Em Bleed" Rosenthal was the ref and let him take an ass whipping that almost any other ref would not, which caused Shane to eventually gas out, allowing Brock to take over...

tenor.gif

At first I wanted to come here and express my contempt over the thread title but I think you are up to something, TS, and I have wondering something along those lines.

There really are different types of impacts. This one was really bizarre in that it did not feel like the quickest of all punches at all, nor did it feel like the impact was that high.

No, instead, it felt like it had a fuck load of torque, as in it felt like all the impact was absorbed by Adul Razak.

As an illustration:
- normal KO straight punch is like a 50Kg steel rod hitting you at 50Km/h.
- Khaos KO straight punch is likee an 90Kg steel rod hitting you at 40 Km/h.

Like it was a bit slower but much heavier. Not sure if that makes sense.

Please refrain from using the word "torque" when it comes to punching. The correct word is "force".

WWs in MMA are Super MW's/LHWs in boxing, ya know theyre 170lb fighters that are on average 190-200lb men...Not a smaller division. That said Al Hassan isnt a top 30 WW and Morono is a chinny non top 30 WW too. Khaos has went to decision several times, coming into the UFC and blasting cans is nothing new...Melvin Guillard did it, Erick Silva, Brandon Thatch, Houston Alexander now we need to see how guys like Chimaev and Khaos hold up vs halfway decent opposition.
200 lbs isn’t smaller than 260 lb carwin? Uh what

Please refrain from using the word "torque" when it comes to punching. The correct word is "force".
Sorry, I am not very well-read when it comes to physics and English is not my native language. So force it is, then. But then, using the word "force", does the rest of my post make any sense?

By concussive are we talking about quality or quantity? For quality, Tank Abbott only has 3 KOs total but they are the most concussive knockouts I've ever seen. As far as quantity I would have to go with Ngannu, Manhoef, Hunt

So Khaos Williams is the hype train to get on once Edward's derails Khazmat.

Khaos Williams is for real!!

Sorry, I am not very well-read when it comes to physics and English is not my native language. So force it is, then. But then, using the word "force", does the rest of my post make any sense?

No problem. I could see you were foreign and didn't want to mention it, but I see a lot of people here throwing around the word "torque" as though it's a fancier way of saying "force".

Your English is perfect other than that :cool:

Hard to compare to anyone but HWs. Dude definitely has something special.

Chill bro, we’ve seen him fight two bums with no striking defense. He’s landing power shots on dudes not properly protecting their chins.

Guys like Rumble, Vitor, Liddell, etc would knock dudes out barely landing on foreheads/temples.

Alhassan isn't a bum he was 9-1 with 9 first round KOs. His sole loss was a split decision against Omari Akhmedov (#12 MW) before his career was put on hold indefinitely for two years. Nor is Morono who is a Taekwondo and BJJ black belt with 11 UFC fights.

The OP is being hyperbolic but Khaos clearly has real power in his hands. Its too bad Khamzat is already booked because him versus Khaos would be the fight to make.

Back