Is Khaos Williams the most CONCUSSIVE puncher in the history of the UFC?

rodn86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Simple question really, with what I feel is a simple answer.

Yes. Yes, he is.

When this boy lands, on anyone, the fight is over. Panic wrestlers gonna get clipped on the way in. Anyone who stands gets slept.

Has Khaos REDEFINED what we thought possible with regards to punching power?

I think Khamzat is up there too

PersonalDiscreteAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

ISGAjaQ.gif

He bangs for sure. No doubt about that.

But... Does he have the kind of once in a generation, PARADIGM SHIFTING power possessed by Khaos? Difficult.

I dunno about that but he is a mix between a Chechen Warrior and a Viking Warrior plus he got cleft lip from eating too much pussy. Safe to say his KO power is Godlike

Chill bro, we’ve seen him fight two bums with no striking defense. He’s landing power shots on dudes not properly protecting their chins.

Guys like Rumble, Vitor, Liddell, etc would knock dudes out barely landing on foreheads/temples.

He sure hits hard. I was shocked at how Al Hassan was out so quick and hard. He has a good lead kick also that he can use to setup that power punch.

If you mean LW guys and smaller then I agree. MW guys are not exactly small in any way.
They’re considerably smaller than hw. Basically 205 in cage vs 255 in cage. Obviously 50 lbs of mass is going to be able to generate a lot more force... thus we have heavyweights that all have knockout power

case in point: dc

Back