Is Khamzat's aura officially dead???

I still have no idea what his ceiling is. I’ve stayed neutral on the guy. I saw good stuff, and bad stuff.

I think the Covid changed the guy. Ignoring the Doctors might have screwed him. Because I don’t think his lungs are healthy enough to go 5 rounds with elite guys his same size. He retired for a couple days if you remember. He might have a mental block now. Maybe he’s not as mentally strong as he thought he was.

This is so bad. The UFC rebuilt this whole card to give the Saudi’s a much better card than was originally planned. And it focused on Borz in the ME. And he pulled out. Both Khabib, and Islam have supposedly fought injured in the UAE. They understood they were the star of the show. It’s a fair amount of pressure to be under.

I honestly have no idea what happens next. But he blew a huge opportunity. And pulling out is such a bad look. The UFC needs elite Muslims for those SA, and UAE cards. And we aren’t totally sure where the guy can even fight outside of those two countries. I believe he’s been to the UK a couple of times in about 8 months. So he can probably fight there.

But being barred from the US was a really bad thing if the UFC wanted him to be a ppv star. Are people more likely to buy a ppv if they think they’ll never have a chance to see him live?

I never jumped on this bandwagon, and I’m grateful for that. There was 3 division champion talk before he ever fought a top 15 ranked UFC fighter. While I just kept watching how it all went.

I actually was going to take Whittaker in this fight. Survive the first round, and grind Borz to dust over the last half of the fight. 3 rounds, and 5 rounds call for strategy. Going all out and gassing is a bad idea with a guy that’s been 5 rounds many times.

I just hope he shuts up. That was what I didn’t like at all. And the talk got worse as he fought less.

Looking back, I feel bad that I bashed him so much. Always felt that he was a promising talent but needed a lot of polishing. I bashed him because I thought he pulled out of fights and wasn’t being booked frequently because he didn’t give a damn or his mind was somewhere else. Now I believe he’s going through some serious health issues and will not be a mma pro for too long. If he ever fights again….

Training hard while going through covid ruined him.

He probably doesn't have the right immune system to handle all the germs on gym mats.

He should stick to UFC prelims or Oktagon etc from now on. He doesn't have the body to train himself for the elite MMA fighter level.

Love Khamzat but this is unacceptable on this level. Yes, there are things that are out of his control, but it kinda gets bad when we’re not surprised his fights get cancelled and we just wait for it to be announced.

He was also supposed to plow through Burns and Usman in the 1st round so…yes his delusional fanboys can take a seat now.

Morons like you expected Khamzat to blow through burns and Usman.

Khamzat has solid wins over both Usman and Burns, both top shelf fighters. Neither Burns nor Usman could defeat Khamzat.

You can shut your pie hole now.

Well sadly it seems more importantly than his aura is dead I fear his career is in jeopardy. Remember after he got covid he announced his retirement? I understand he was told he has cancer but I do believe when he announced he's retiring it had to do with how bad his overall condition was. Colby made fun of him for this but Khamzat is clearly a tough dude it must be bad enough for him to say that years ago.

He was never the same again. He missed the Diaz fight for different reasons but his health scare few months ago is when I was starting to worry about him as a huge fan.
5 months ago after the Usman fight he randomly went through this. I understand he stated it's an allergic reaction but he was nursing an injured hand as well and now this. I think this picture speaks volumes about how bad his health is.

khamzat-reveals-where-hes-been-v0-wpliw64126ac1.jpg
Those pics are from when he ducked diaz!

Khamzat is at his best against opponents who have no idea they are fighting him until right before the fight. Kevin Holland didn't find out he was fighting Khamzat until the night before. Four days before their fight, Rhys McKee wasn't even in the UFC.
Hard to drill that TDD if you have no idea they are coming.
God the way people treat this guy it’s like he fights all the time.

Last edited:
In what world is beating Usman or prime Burns in a close fight the sign that a fighter is a scrub lol?

Khamzat's pace is crazy and there are people who if they can survive that will drown him in the 4th and 5th rounds. His aura as far as come in and fight every 2 weeks and take 0 shots back? Sure that's dead, but his place inside the top 5 of either division he fights in is still a good mystery and I think there is some excitement in finding out where that is.

It's truly a shame he didn't make the Bobby Knuckles fight, would've answered alot of questions.

He's not the most exciting dude / boogeyman of the sport anymore though, no. Could still be a 2 div champ.

Considering Khamzat would mop the floor with the current middleweight champion.....no.
Well we will never know that he continues to pull out of fights with one excuse or another. What is he doing or injecting in his body that makes him continually sick ? He needs to be cut from the UFC roster. The Teo good fighters he fought took him to the limit.I don't think he has proven much given the hype he gets.

Morons like you expected Khamzat to blow through burns and Usman.

Khamzat has solid wins over both Usman and Burns, both top shelf fighters. Neither Burns nor Usman could defeat Khamzat.

You can shut your pie hole now.
Hamill has a W over Jones lol GOAT, see how retarded that sounds? Khamzat isn’t as good as his allah akbar fanboys think, chill the fuck out it’s OK.

It died when he lost to Burns

Considering Khamzat would mop the floor with the current middleweight champion.....no.
What an insane statement. We've seen nothing that proves this, and I wouldn't favour him in the match up, I doubt bet makers would either.

Lol it's "officially dead" until he fights again.

In what world is beating Usman or prime Burns in a close fight the sign that a fighter is a scrub lol?

Khamzat's pace is crazy and there are people who if they can survive that will drown him in the 4th and 5th rounds. His aura as far as come in and fight every 2 weeks and take 0 shots back? Sure that's dead, but his place inside the top 5 of either division he fights in is still a good mystery and I think there is some excitement in finding out where that is.

It's truly a shame he didn't make the Bobby Knuckles fight, would've answered alot of questions.

He's not the most exciting dude / boogeyman of the sport anymore though, no. Could still be a 2 div champ.
Because at the time of the Burns fight he was still that dominant, invincible beast who was plowing through everyone, but Burns went the distance with and showed that he was not invincible. I would contend that's when he aura started to fade. For Usman, that was a short notice fight against a guy who had never fought at 185. And some thought he lost or it could've been a draw depending on how you scored the 1st round. When the narrative around him is that he'll just smash everyone and be a two division champ, then you have nowhere to go but down. Couple that with him now wrecking several cards, and it's easy to see who people are kind of over him at this point. Just another failed hype train.

Back