Is Khamzat's aura officially dead???

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After two fights, where he barely squeaked by (Usman and Burns), and all of the pull outs, due to sickness, weight issues, and general nonsense, has Khamzat's aura died?

I'm not arguing that he's not one of (if not the best) MW in the world. He could be. We don't know.

I'm just talking about the way people perceive him.

He was genuinely feared for a couple years there.

Now, I don't know if anyone cares....

yup its true.

end-game-funeral.gif

Khamzat is at his best against opponents who have no idea they are fighting him until right before the fight. Kevin Holland didn't find out he was fighting Khamzat until the night before. Four days before their fight, Rhys McKee wasn't even in the UFC.

True. Burns and Usman are bums, what can we say, right Sherdog?

That Burns that fought Khamzat would have been destroyed by CM Punk

That Usman that fought Khamzat would have probably struggled with Mickey Gall.

Everyone is overrated and everyone sucks.

Well sadly it seems more importantly than his aura is dead I fear his career is in jeopardy. Remember after he got covid he announced his retirement? I understand he was told he has cancer but I do believe when he announced he's retiring it had to do with how bad his overall condition was. Colby made fun of him for this but Khamzat is clearly a tough dude it must be bad enough for him to say that years ago.

He was never the same again. He missed the Diaz fight for different reasons but his health scare few months ago is when I was starting to worry about him as a huge fan.
5 months ago after the Usman fight he randomly went through this. I understand he stated it's an allergic reaction but he was nursing an injured hand as well and now this. I think this picture speaks volumes about how bad his health is.

khamzat-reveals-where-hes-been-v0-wpliw64126ac1.jpg

Well sadly it seems more importantly than his aura is dead I fear his career is in jeopardy. Remember after he got covid he announced his retirement? I understand he was told he has cancer but I do believe when he announced he's retiring it had to do with how bad his overall condition was. Colby made fun of him for this but Khamzat is clearly a tough dude it must be bad enough for him to say that years ago.

He was never the same again. He missed the Diaz fight for different reasons but his health scare few months ago is when I was starting to worry about him as a huge fan.
5 months ago after the Usman fight he randomly went through this. I understand he stated it's an allergic reaction but he was nursing an injured hand as well and now this. I think this picture speaks volumes about how bad his health is.

khamzat-reveals-where-hes-been-v0-wpliw64126ac1.jpg

I'm not doctor and didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night but it seems like he has an underlying autoimmune issue.

I'm not doctor and didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night but it seems like he has an underlying autoimmune issue.

I agree...autoimmune diseases ( I suffer from one) take an eternity to diagnose and even longer to figure out how to manage.

I know people will say he just had an allergic reaction to meds in that photo but its become obvious at this point something is seriously wrong with his health. Have a bad feeling its effecting his lungs based on the history

Shavkat is everything Khamzat was purported to be.
Kind of, unfortunately. When it comes to killing everybody yes, but he also doesn't fight too often :( Once or twice per year.

Yep. I wish he would have done things differently because he was exciting. I don't think it's a coincidence that he rushed to the top and then seemed to slam into a wall where he was no longer reliable to book in fights. I think he should have slow-walked the ladder to fully develop, like Shavkat.

OTOH, if he's plagued by medical problems, maybe it wouldn't have mattered.

Back