Is Khamzat new Conor of sherdog

Throw him up against Yoel, will know what we got.

Conor beat Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Dustin Poirier, and Dennis Siver before he blew up

after the Dennis Siver fight is when he really leaped into superstardom culminating in the Mendes fight (originally supposed to be Aldo)

who did Khazmat beat again? a few guys in India, then he beat two cans in 1 week because he was already on fight island. the guy he just KO was TKOd by Heinisch a few months ago

not saying Khazmat isnt good, but he has not fight anyone legit, has never been put in deep waters. how does he react when tagged? or fight someone who is top 15?

Don't disparage Maia here. He's a legend of the game. He's getting old, sure. But he's still capable of choking out good grapplers, and Khamzat is a good grappler. Once it hits the mat, we really don't know who has the advantage because Maia can sweep and submit high level guys. Can he do it to Khamzat? That's the question.

I'm disparaging Maia? He's turning 43 years old in less than 2 months.

My point is that his rank is probably inflated at this point after beating two bums and Askren on his way out with a bum hip. And the style favors Khazmat heavily. Like it favored Woodley when they fought.

"Once it hits the mat" - And why is it going to hit the mat? If Khazmat has this god-tier striking that everyone is jerking off about, then it certainly won't. Unless Khazmat wants to prove something, and that will likely be proved against the fence when Maia's tired, safely from full guard-half guard-side mount with a focus on control.

Khamat will keep it standing until Maia is hurt/tired.

Probably.

But let's not forget Conor was the first guy in history to get championships in two weight divisions and he got them by a record KO and most one-sided beatdown in a championship fight in history.

Conor was also talking the talk and walking the walk until Khabib where he hit the brick wall. Let's wait and see.

His actions speak louder than his words. Conor's the other way around. So, no.

People forget fast and love to hate Conor. Connor faced better opponents from the start and Conor's way to the first belt was very entertaining (only one dec and only when he hurt his knee):

- Marcus Brimage (at that time 3-0 in the UFC), 1st round TKO win for Conor
- Max Holloway (at that time 3-2 in the UFC), UD win (Conor blew a knee)
- Diego Brandão (at that time 3-2 in the UFC), 1st round TKO win for Conor
- Dustin Poirier (at that time 8-2 in the UFC), 1st round TKO win for Conor
- Dennis Siver (at that time 10-3-1 in the UFC), 2nd round TKO win for Conor
- Chad Mendes (at that time 8-2 in the UFC), 2nd round TKO win for Conor
- José Aldo (at that time 7-0 in the UFC (25-1 in mma)), 1st round KO win for Conor and won FW belt

We still need to see Khamzat fight a top opponent.
So far Khamzat's opponents have been:

- John Phillips (at that time 1-3 in the UFC), 1st round Sub win for Khamzat
- Rhys McKee (at that time 0-0 in the UFC), 1st round TKO win for Khamzat
- Gerald Meerschaert (at that time 6-5 in the UFC), 1st round KO win for Khamzat

McGregor fanboys are fuming because their guy ain’t hot anymore. He is irrelevant as of now whereas Chimaev is currently the big thing.

LOL

Of course not! The new Conor? Lmao get real!

Conor has KO’d a total of ONE PERSON LMAO

Khazmat puts men in body bags faster than Americans in Vietnam.

yeah 17 second ko of unranked meerchart way better than 13 second ko of 10 year undefeated, champion aldo

awesome post man

ur definitely not a complete retard

yeah 17 second ko of unranked meerchart way better than 13 second ko of 10 year undefeated, champion aldo

awesome post man

ur definitely not a complete retard
Khazmat has two legit KO’s and is 9-0.

Conor has submitted his body THREE TIMES to THREE separate men.

Conor has KO’d one man.

Deal with it and whilst you’re at it kettle take the pot home cause you simply do not belong here.

nothing new, they do this with walker, sage, machida, erick silva, houston alexander, etc. they're always unbeatable until they lose.

I wasn't sold on Conor til he starched Aldo.
But Khazmat is definitely on the rise.

BTW people think Conor only truly KOd Aldo in the UFC but Poirier was also out cold after the first punch behind the ear. Follow-ups eventually waked him up.

His actions speak louder than his words. Conor's the other way around. So, no.
conor tore through the ufc and did to jose aldo the undisputed King what chimaev did to GM3 last night but better.

no point in denying what he did. he is a complete tool however and disliked in his own country

Damn bro, I thought you were banned!!
They made the coffin, even dug the grave but that Gestapo can’t put me in the crypt.

It’s good to be back, already slayed three noobs in three days and good to see you are still fighting the good fight brother!

They made the coffin, even dug the grave but that Gestapo can’t put me in the crypt.

It’s good to be back, already slayed three noobs in three days and good to see you are still fighting the good fight brother!

I'm glad you're back man

Nobody can do it like you!

Back