Is Khabib's Russian good?

He does speak Russian with some accent, which I realised for the first time when watching his short video with Romero, but his accent is not a big problem.

Does It sound like it's his First language or does he sound more Natural when spaking Avar?

I'm Aldo curious ti know whether his Arab Is any good or just basic.

His Russian is good. His Arabic is rudimentary

I read somewhere he wasn’t confident in his Arabic to actually try to have a real conversation with someone, I don’t know how many years ago this was though.

He's been speaking Russian all of his life. Of course, it's good.

Native speakers have said that he has a pronounced regional accent though.

Some Muricans have been speaking English all of their lives, yet their proficiency is not exactly high by common academic standards. Ifunowutimsayin

That is his Russian lastname, not his Avar lastname.

How would you write his last name in Avar? my initial post was..

"The Russian way of pronouncing his surname is not how Khabib pronounces his name, it is very much an Avar pronunciation"

Am I wrong? A Russian would pronounce his name how it is spelled in Russian no? not Avar.

How would you write his last name in Avar? my initial post was..

"The Russian way of pronouncing his surname is not how Khabib pronounces his name, it is very much an Avar pronunciation"

Am I wrong? A Russian would pronounce his name how it is spelled in Russian no? not Avar.
As far as I know, it is pronounced the same way.

As far as I know, it is pronounced the same way.

My Russian speaking GF when I asked her to pronounce the Нурмагомедов(Nurmagomedov) she pronounced it very differently to how I hear him say it himself in this video

My Russian speaking GF when I asked her to pronounce the Нурмагомедов(Nurmagomedov) she pronounced it very differently to how I hear him say it himself in this video

That was what I asked you initially. He was pronouncing his last name in Avar – Нурмухlамадов – not his last name in Russian – Нурмагомедов. It is not a same last name with different accents, but a same last name in different languages, just as McGregor and Mac Gréagóir.

Back