Is Khabib's Russian good?

The perks of living in a place where everyone talks the-fuck-they-want language. You learn them all!
Yeah they talked about khabibs schooling said he was somewhat of an average student. That's when the languages were brought up. Khabib didn't do well with science I believe because it was taught in English and he didn't learn it that well. Another class was taught in Turkish and he excelled in Turkish.

One of khabibs teachers ran into abdulmanap and apologized for not believing khabib would succeed in anything based on his school marks at the time .

It is not hard except for conjugations and declensions. If you learnt Latin in high school, it should be fine for you.
I speak 2 languages already. And know little french. So 2 and a half . It fucks up with every thing I learned growing up lol.

His Russian is fine, of course he has a rough accent from his village (an Avar village) where he grew up.

You should listen to how Chechens, Ingush and Ossetians speak Russian, it is hard to understand sometimes .

No, his Russian doesn't sound like it's his first language. His grammar's fine as far I can tell, but an accent from another language by definition means it doesn't sound like his first language.

He has an Avar regional accent, but of course his Russian grammar and syntax is great.

There are dozens of ethnic groups in Dagestan, they all speak different languages so they all communicate to each other in Russian.

Russian is basically their 1B language along with their native tongue.

interesting, I had no idea

He can read Arabic and knows common Arabic sayings that all Muslims know. That's probably what he meant
I recall him saying i can speak arabic. Maybe common surah from the Quran,who knows?

Because Avar is also a Turk language?

Doesn't seem like it is, it's Caucasian, some different, isolated family only found, well, in Caucasus.

EDIT: Someone was faster, of course.

Yeah they talked about khabibs schooling said he was somewhat of an average student. That's when the languages were brought up. Khabib didn't do well with science I believe because it was taught in English and he didn't learn it that well. Another class was taught in Turkish and he excelled in Turkish.

One of khabibs teachers ran into abdulmanap and apologized for not believing khabib would succeed in anything based on his school marks at the time .
BJMKkJB.gif

being bad at math is common.

The perks of living in a place where everyone talks the-fuck-they-want language. You learn them all!
here's where he talks about the schooling. Khabib didn't learn russian until he was in 6th-7th grade when he moved to the republics capital

Khabib's Russian is good, it's actually better than I thought it would be, many dagestanis have below average Russian fluency. He has a little bit of avar/regional accent, but he is well spoken. I've heard him talk multiple times, and he presents his thoughts well, with good vocabulary. I do not know what his fluency is in other languages, I have never heard him speak, nor do I understand Avar.

His Russian is fine, of course he has a rough accent from his village (an Avar village) where he grew up.

You should listen to how Chechens, Ingush and Ossetians speak Russian, it is hard to understand sometimes .
My parents are portuguese( from the north of Portugal) and believe me some people from the south(Algarve,Alentejo or the Madeira island) can be difficult to understand too.

My parents are portuguese( from the north of Portugal) and believe me some people from the south(Algarve,Alentejo or the Madeira island) can be difficult to understand too.

I had some Brazilian friends who would ask Portuguese people to speak to them in English. It was a little bit of a joke, but the accents and such were significantly different.

sounds just like good ole 'murica

Khabib speaks four languages apparently. Arabic, English, Turkish, avar, and Russian so five actually

na he's not speaking turkish but he's a Galatasaray Fan.

images

He has an Avar regional accent, but of course his Russian grammar and syntax is great.

There are dozens of ethnic groups in Dagestan, they all speak different languages so they all communicate to each other in Russian.

Russian is basically their 1B language along with their native tongue.
Wikipedia says the different ethnic groups in Dagestan communicate with each other in Avar

That would track with the other poster who said Khabib learned Russian in 6th or 7th grade

Back