Is Khabib's Russian good?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does It sound like it's his First language or does he sound more Natural when spaking Avar?

I'm Aldo curious ti know whether his Arab Is any good or just basic.

I don't speak Russian but at least for his dad, I've heard many say his dad spoke Russian with a heavy avar accent

Wish I could tell the difference lol. I tried learning to speak Russian and man it's hard. Privyet!

Does It sound like it's his First language or does he sound more Natural when spaking Avar?

I'm Aldo curious ti know whether his Arab Is any good or just basic.
I never saw him speak arabic even tho he claimed he could. He was in U.A.E his last fight could have gotten in a few words if he could.

I never saw him speak arabic even tho he claimed he could. He was in U.A.E his last fight could have gotten in a few words if he could.
Same. Maybe he can understand a little because he went to school for all of those languages I listed. His dad said he spoke Turkish well.

I think he's probably fluent in three, English, Russian, avar

Why would he speak Turkish?
He went to school, the class was in Turkish. Threw me for a loop when I heard his dad said he spoke Turkish

Last edited:
Does he say 'brother' alot in Ru? Or that a muslim-english thing?

He has an Avar regional accent, but of course his Russian grammar and syntax is great.

There are dozens of ethnic groups in Dagestan, they all speak different languages so they all communicate to each other in Russian.

Russian is basically their 1B language along with their native tongue.

He went to school, the class was Turkish. Through me for a loop when I heard his dad said he spoke Turkish
The perks of living in a place where everyone talks the-fuck-they-want language. You learn them all!

I don't speak Russian but at least for his dad, I've heard many say his dad spoke Russian with a heavy avar accent

Wish I could tell the difference lol. I tried learning to speak Russian and man it's hard. Privyet!
It is not hard except for conjugations and declensions. If you learnt Latin in high school, it should be fine for you.

Back