Is Khabib this generation's John Fitch?

Khabib is not comparable to Fitch at all. Fitch was boring as hell and didn't really hurt people usually. Khabib mauls motherfuckers.

Khabib's takedowns are also more fun to watch.
I've literally never seen one fanbase so terrified of a fighter as Conor fans of Khabib.

Don't get me wrong, I understand fully WHY. But it really is just something else to see these daily anti-Khabib threads. I never thought a fanbase would top Anderson fanbase's fear of Weidman prior to 162.
Anderson fans weren't afraid of Weidman at all. On the contrary, they were dismissive. It was dumb.

Khabib has 16 finishes out of 24 fights.

I'm not a Kebab fan but at least he's willing to TRY and finish. No dis to to Jon, but his fights were hard to watch, the only fight where I think he was trying for a finish was against BJ Penn

Fitch was a technical master. He wasn't more ripped than you, he wasn't stronger... didn't have natural talent like Khabib or BJ or GSP... he doesn't even look like a fighter... dude just trained hard and perfected his craft as best as he could.

He was the undisputed #2 WW for a long time, and that's a spectacular achievement.

I've literally never seen one fanbase so terrified of a fighter as Conor fans of Khabib.

Don't get me wrong, I understand fully WHY. But it really is just something else to see these daily anti-Khabib threads. I never thought a fanbase would top Anderson fanbase's fear of Weidman prior to 162.

Woah, good post

Fitch was a technical master. He wasn't more ripped than you, he wasn't stronger... didn't have natural talent like Khabib or BJ or GSP... he doesn't even look like a fighter... dude just trained hard and perfected his craft as best as he could.

He was the undisputed #2 WW for a long time, and that's a spectacular achievement.

Yeah, I really respected him. He was a beast.

latest

Fitch never had a win even close to as good as Khabibs win over RDA. Fitch was never really that good. He never really beat any top fighters, best he ever did was some fringe top 10 guys.

Dunno about terrified, but def worried, they knew it was a bad style match up

Any time a fan base spends that much energy saying a fight shouldn't happen, it feels like they're scared.

Like how Conor fans don't want a third fight with Nate and keep shouting about the number of knockdowns and how they're more impressive than a brutal finish. Smells like fear to me.

Fitch never had a win even close to as good as Khabibs win over RDA. Fitch was never really that good. He never really beat any top fighters, best he ever did was some fringe top 10 guys.

Cmon man, he was boring, but he was #2 for a long time.

Back