Is khabib nurmagomedov the uncrowned king would he beat conor mcgregor ?

His grappling is champion level his striking is not. Too sloppy with his punches I actually see Conor catching him if they fight.

Absolutely not, the threat of the takedown opens Conor up, to a point he is reserved or he is going down.
Khabib would be able to mix it up and have a more balanced and multi faceted approach .
I think the chance of Conor simply catching him is low.

Only one way to find out. Khabib will wrestlefuck conor and rda hes a beast trains with rochhold and walks around 194 lbs

031415-UFC-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-LN-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.99.jpg

I thought he was Ben Askren on the pic lol.

War Khabib if he keeps his level after all those injuries he should be the champ

031415-UFC-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-LN-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.99.jpg
I think he is the uncrowned king, the only thing holding him back is his injuries. Hoping he can return in one piece and destroy tony ferguson ( tony ferguson is a beast btw very tough fight) and show everyone why hes the the uncrowned king. I think khabib would absolutely dominate both conor and rda, he just ragged doll rda like a child it was pretty impressive.

Of course he is. He has one of the best clinch games and some of the best takedowns in the sport. He is completely relentless, beats anyone at 155. Conor has a puncher's chance against him,but I would see him getting thrown to the ground repeatedly against Khabib.

Khabib is a one dimensional, overrated, boring, injury-prone fighter. He is good, very good and yes has a win over dos Anjos.

But hey so does Jeremy Stephens so I guess he's the uncrowned king too.

Khabib would be awful matchup for a lot of fighters, but this new RDA would beat him I believe. His grappling is very high-level but he is overrated, most of his wins are over unknowns and even in the UFC he has one very impressive name, the rest are just lower end guys.

I have him beating Pettis, Diaz, Conor and probably Alvarez - but only because he'd GSP the fight. He can't stand with these guys, which in all fairness is an indictment to them rather than his fault, but he is quite boring I think.

I'd take Ferguson and RDA over him now though. They could grapple enough to keep it standing I think.

I have a hard time seeing Khabib beating Ferguson, much less Ferguson and then RDA. I think he beats Conor, though.
hey imagine if ferguson tries this on khabib
khabib is going to grab him while in mid air and smash him lol

Three ignorant points in one post, at least you're consistent.

Lol Khabib nuthugger I'm guessing? Tony is gonna spank the shit out of him. Lets hope Khabib actually makes it to the fight though so we can actually see.

You sherdoggers are all about dat mma math. Khabib beat RDA so therefore he must be the best. Such sound logic. Except that RDA didn't look nearly as good that fight as he did vs Bendo or Pettis. And the fact that he's coming off of a huge layoff to fight a guy riding a huge wave of momentum in a 5 round fight.

Pretty sure you can't call someone ignorant for an opinion, douche. And my opinions have been quite solid lately. To call me ignorant for thinking he would have a tougher time with Tony or RDA just proves to me that you don't understand the stylistic side of things in mma. Just a noob that relies on MMAMATH and gets fooled by hype lol.

^Lol why would Tony "try" a workout technique against a fighter? Is that even possible?

Last edited:
I wouldnt call him the uncrowned champ,but RDA has something to prove if Khabib will return,and yes i think anyone,including conor is in danger of losing to him.

In before Khabib pulls out yet again.

never heard that one before. Do people really see khabib threads,and think they have to post this,and nothing else? as if we arent aware the guy has pulled out of fights before?

conor would knock this fool stiff and he would end up in a coma for a few days

No.
If this would hold any water in your asinine post, Artemij Sitenkov should be the uncrowned FW champ! (who? exactly!)

Lol Khabib nuthugger I'm guessing? Tony is gonna spank the shit out of him. Lets hope Khabib actually makes it to the fight though so we can actually see.

Don't give a flying fuck about Khabib. He still decisions T-Ferg however and it will be boring.

The guy ragdolled the current champ in his last fight yet you "can't see how he beats Tony Ferguson". Lol.

You sherdoggers are all about dat mma math. Khabib beat RDA so therefore he must be the best. Such sound logic. Except that RDA didn't look nearly as good that fight as he did vs Bendo or Pettis. And the fact that he's coming off of a huge layoff to fight a guy riding a huge wave of momentum in a 5 round fight.

Pretty sure you can't call someone ignorant for an opinion, douche. And my opinions have been quite solid lately. To call me ignorant for thinking he would have a tougher time with Tony or RDA just proves to me that you don't understand the stylistic side of things in mma. Just a noob that relies on MMAMATH and gets fooled by hype lol.

All... this... text...
didnt-read.gif

Uncrowned King? Dunno - too many injuries.

Beat McGregor? He would maul him.

Absolutely not, the threat of the takedown opens Conor up, to a point he is reserved or he is going down.

Similarly to how the threat of Mendes' takedowns made Conor "reserved" and afraid to throw kicks?

Yes i believe so.

Facts speak for themselves. Not so long ago he DOMINATED current LW champ easily from start to finish, imposing his will on RDA in every exchange.

Khabib is too strong and aggressive for everyone in the divison, he continues to come forward at a crazy pace throwing a lot of big strikes and the threat of the takedown as well will have anyone on the backfoot. Against guys like RDA (as we saw) and Conor that is bad news for them, he literally swarms his opponent and doesn't let them get any momentum

I think he beats everyone except RDA in a rematch

Back