Is khabib nurmagomedov the uncrowned king would he beat conor mcgregor ?

J

JollyRants

031415-UFC-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-LN-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.99.jpg
I think he is the uncrowned king, the only thing holding him back is his injuries. Hoping he can return in one piece and destroy tony ferguson ( tony ferguson is a beast btw very tough fight) and show everyone why hes the the uncrowned king. I think khabib would absolutely dominate both conor and rda, he just ragged doll rda like a child it was pretty impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
RDA just continues to improve so it's hard to tell but he probably is.

RDA is a lot better from their first fight. It's inevitable they will meet again and we see who has improved the most

Theres no such thing
You're either a king or you're not
Khabib is not a king and never will be

You can't be a glass king.

You can't be the uncrowned King of fighting if you are not healthy enough to fight.

The absolute bare minimum required to be the best at something is being capable of doing it.

I have a hard time seeing Khabib beating Ferguson, much less Ferguson and then RDA. I think he beats Conor, though.

Khabib is LW true champ.

Conor/RDA winner is only true LW champ if he beats Khabib.

That said if Khabib comes back like crap against Ferguson and gets KTFO then none of that matters. Khabib also has to prove that he is still his old self.

Conor is the true LW champ if he beats Khabib, seeing as how Khabib, not RDA, is the true champ.

Conor's striking is probably more effective, but Khabib's freestyle wrestling would be interesting to see, fully healed. I like him in any match up.

How dare you.

A HUNDRED PERCENT.

Conor's striking is probably more effective, but Khabib's freestyle wrestling would be interesting to see, fully healed. I like him in any match up.

Khabib is Conor's best test at LW and below. Not Mendes or Edgar. Best grappler and worst stylistic match up. If Conor can get past him he would be considered tested. To be a focking legend though he needs to beat WW champ and defend it against Thompson.

That is again, if Khabib doesn't come back like crap against Ferguson.

Khabib is the best grapler thats for sure and dont think that anyone wants to discuss this but there is one more very important thing Khabib can do and this is avoiding getting punched.

I dont even remember where this guy was hit or lets say seriously get hit.
he is very fast, moves in and out and his movement makes it very difficult even for a good striker

Khabib is LW true champ.

Conor/RDA winner is only true LW champ if he beats Khabib.

That said if Khabib comes back like crap against Ferguson and gets KTFO then none of that matters. Khabib also has to prove that he is still his old self.

His grappling is champion level his striking is not. Too sloppy with his punches I actually see Conor catching him if they fight.

I have a hard time seeing Khabib beating Ferguson, much less Ferguson and then RDA. I think he beats Conor, though.
Three ignorant points in one post, at least you're consistent.

Hard to say. We've only seen him fight one elite fighter, RDA. Style makes fights, just because he can beat RDA doesn't mean he can beat the rest of the division.

Also he might never be the same with all his injuries.

His difficulty will be with RDA and Ferguson, but he certainly has a solid chance against both.
He would not be beating Conor to be king, but Conor gives him less trouble than RDA and Ferguson.

Back