Is khabib losing 30% of his purse?

So now that khabib missed weight and wasn’t able to make 155 lbs I have a couple questions for the sherdog experts:

1. Does khabib have to forfeit 30% of his purse to Justin? I’m assuming yes but that will be a sizeable amount compared to Justin’s purse. Is that fair?

2. Does this mean this isn’t a official title fight and this is a catch weight fight or does Justin still get the belt if he wins even though this isn’t a official title defence for khabib?

Help clear some things up for me.
I hope you are 13 or under. Otherwise, yikes. If this is real, and there was cheating, it was orchestrated by the UFC and their Abu Dhabi hosts. Who do you suppose will impose a penalty? Dana gonna slap his own hand? Embarrassing.

I hope you are 13 or under. Otherwise, yikes. If this is real, and there was cheating, it was orchestrated by the UFC and their Abu Dhabi hosts. Who do you suppose will impose a penalty? Dana gonna slap his own hand? Embarrassing.
I think it been established their was cheating. I don’t know who is responsible and neither do you. I didn’t realize he had officially made weight though that’s why I made this thread.

He gets to bang your mom when he wins
That’s not very nice. I made a thread because I was looking for information. I thought that’s what this forum was for. why would he want to beat up my mom anyway?

I like how the mods don't take this fighter bashing thread offline.

But, say anything negative about Conor and Tony and they jump on that shit.

Back