Is Khabib going to be there for UFC 246?

yep. this time he will leap from outside of the cage into it.

Nah he’ll just stream this fight night card, like most reasonable fans

He is scared of having the following objects hurled at him - dollies, plastic water bottles and verbal abuse.

The thought of visiting UFC246 makes him shook, scared, frightened, frozen, paralysed, petrified and cowering, and therefore he obviously doesn’t dare to visit.

When Conrat leaves the sport for good or at the very least the UFC, will you and his fans be following him? Thanks.

Maybe he wants to prove he isn't scared of Dillon Danis.

I remember when Khabib used to talk shit and have Conor-like antics at pressers. Now he is "too good for the UFC and uncle Dana."
He had to do it for the ufc to let him get his deserved titleshot, now that he has the belt he is making everyone humble and actually defending against the number 1 contenders. Might be hard to understand for some of you.

Khabib is hiding behind his pillow shivering in fear and praying Cowboy to somehow get a miracle win

Khabib is hiding behind his pillow shivering in fear and praying Cowboy to somehow get a miracle win
These have to be troll posts.

Conor was one of he easiest fights of Khabibs career and now Khabib is going on to face a killer with 12 straight wins at light weight, while Conor is facing someone who is 3-7 in his last 10.

Khabib and Ferg laugh at the mention of Conor these days.

Plot twist: Instead of jumping out of the cage this time, he jumps in.

I hope he hops the cage and we can get to see Conor run and hide behind Uncle Dana.
Bruh conor ain’t scared of khabib he’s begging for the rematch and also if he does hop the cage you will all shit on him

When Conrat leaves the sport for good or at the very least the UFC, will you and his fans be following him? Thanks.
When Khabib leaves the sport, will his fans fuck off? I doubt it.

I don’t think that khabib wants to step foot in Vegas ever again

Lmao why would he be at a scrub match?
Conor and Cerrone aren’t prize contenders.

Khabib is focused on the one true threat

TONY FERGUSON

Back