Is Khabib going to be richer than Conor or any other MMA fighter?

Another strange thread about my fav. fighter makes more than your fav. fighter. Reminds me of kids saying my dad can beat up your dad.

I hope Khabib does well because of the hard work he's put into entertaining us, and I like his approach to helping out i.e. Dustin's charity. Conor deserves his pay too, for the hustle and marketing he's done for himself and MMA, although his antics like punching old men and sexual assaults leave a bad taste.

Conor has more money, but Khabib future is secure. He made a lot of many in his last fights

Most everyone is going to be richer than conor. That idiot is going bankrupt within 8ish years.

Reactions: HHJ
Hes made some really good money from MMA yes, one of the highest ever. But he needs to transition this wealth into investments, ideally leveraging off his personal brand and popularity if hes to reach where Conor is.

Uriah Faber has done this well, transitioned into property, retail, CBD products etc

I can't imagine Khabib spends 1/20th of the money he made

Conor on the other hand piss away that cash fast

Hes made some really good money from MMA yes, one of the highest ever. But he needs to transition this wealth into investments, ideally leveraging off his personal brand and popularity if hes to reach where Conor is.

Uriah Faber has done this well, transitioned into property, retail, CBD products etc

I'm sure he's full of business oppurtunities in Russia, you and I just won't know about them

Of course he is. He absorbed all Conor's holdings,liquidated his assests,taken all worldly possessions,seized all his properties,investing it in various profitable ventures,and best of all,will not be incacerated,but actually free to spend it all.

Don't know where you got your figures but here is one source for what I stated. Believe what you want.
https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...-ufc-254-salaries-have-been-revealed-20201025

I just remember the 6 million dollar figure coming out back at UFC 242 and it was from his Russian manager. Either that or it was his father. I forget which one.

Even if we are to assume that's true, my statement was still correct. 3 fights with 1 million or more. He still retires with maybe 17 or 18 million from payouts alone. With PPV added I'd imagine maybe 30 or 40 million. That's 3x less than what Conor made against Floyd alone.

So the answer to the thread is still no. He's made a shitload of money in his late career, but he didn't stick around long enough to make more than Conor.

not even nearly. and he's bit the most famous. only sherdoggers and people with a similar religion care. nothing wrong with that. Instagram followers can cheaply be bought so people putting anything behind that are stupid.

we are a very long way from anyone even catching conors up to conor but who cares for fame anyway

Nah lol he only pulled like 600k PPVs. Embarrassing.
In the American market at 2om Saturday vs college football. Not really at all. Most fighters don't pull that prime time.

He is now the most famous MMA fighter on the planet and can use his name as a trademark to open a lots of businesses for starters so do u think he will be the most successful MMA fighter or what?
I'm pretty sure he makes a shit ton of money from wealthy backers and sponsorships

Back