Is Khabib going to be richer than Conor or any other MMA fighter?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He is now the most famous MMA fighter on the planet and can use his name as a trademark to open a lots of businesses for starters so do u think he will be the most successful MMA fighter or what?

If that 675,000 PPV buy number for UFC 254 is true, he's definitely not the most famous MMA fighter on the planet

Since he retired early with only 3 fights in which his purse was 1 million or more, the answer is no. He won't pass Conor. Depends on what he does post-retirement

Nah lol he only pulled like 600k PPVs. Embarrassing.

Why the f does he need to be richer than Conor? Khabib is very rich and the second-best paid MMA athlete of all time. Is that not enough?

Conor got that liquor cash baby

Khabib set for life with generational wealth now tho, and will no doubt do good works with it.

If that 675,000 PPV buy number for UFC 254 is true, he's definitely not the most famous MMA fighter on the planet

Since he retired early with only 3 fights in which his purse was 1 million or more, the answer is no. He won't pass Conor. Depends on what he does post-retirement

I agree with everything except his purse have been 6 million per fight plus PPV points since the Conor fight.

Does he sponsor anything? He’s retired and seems like UFC was his only income. He should be the spokesperson for Duralast like Chuck was.

He is now the most famous MMA fighter on the planet and can use his name as a trademark to open a lots of businesses for starters so do u think he will be the most successful MMA fighter or what?
<Dany07>

Conor sold 1 million ppvs at 246, go look that card up, it was complete shit.

Khabib fears this
t4aZkrX

I agree with everything except his purse have been 6 million per fight plus PPV points since the Conor fight.

What is the source to this? If it's anything from his own team then I don't believe it

Depends what he does. I think he's doing life coaching and also opening a fight school so he may get into business soon. I heard Putin may also offer him a spot in the Russian government and Russian officials usually get a lot of "goodwill" money

Who the fuck cares if he doesn't give Sherdog a piece of it?

Khabib is more focused on coaching his friends, spending time with family and his religion now. He’s not going to start opening multiple businesses.

Is he now? No. Will he be? Probably, his only competition is McGregor and McGregor is a lunatic who is going to go bankrupt at least a couple times before he dies.

Considering that it is inevitable that Conor will end up in prison for rape and go broke, yes Khabib will be the richest UFC fighter in the near future

Khabib strikes me as a guy who isn't money crazy, which is honestly such a breath of fresh air.

Back