Is Kelvin forgiven?

Franklin weight and Rumble weight are already taken, Kelvin has a case of Gastelumitis, the inability to diet properly

I was pissed off that we were a fight down but after the event I didn't care. Never expected him to knock Kennedy out.

Yes. I loved every bit of him smashing Kennedy. Made a fan out of me. But I won't be rooting for him against Vitor. I want Vitor to win by ko and retire in grace.

Yes, Kelvin has appeased the Just Diet God.

Does he seem like a solid guy in general? I vaguely remember him seeming like he was just a humble little kid when he was on TUF. Didn't even realize how good he is. Kind of dumb ox with a terrible diet, but didn't know any better at the time. Does have a bit of an ego now?

All is forgiven after the sacrifice he made to the JBG.

I would definitely not consider him taking on old Vitor as "stepping up ". I loved the Kennedy beat down just like most everyone else, but the missing weight repeatedly is bullshit. The guy got a fight on a PPV card on the next event, and then headlines an event after that? That's crap unless they make him stay at that weight.
Did he even say anything about the weight ? Pettis just said "shit happens" when he was asked about his missed weight. So i was happy when Max stopped him. It's disrespectful to the opponent and the whole organization to miss weight. Missing weight should be a huge deal

Does he seem like a solid guy in general? I vaguely remember him seeming like he was just a humble little kid when he was on TUF. Didn't even realize how good he is. Kind of dumb ox with a terrible diet, but didn't know any better at the time. Does have a bit of an ego now?
Douchiest thing I've heard of, other than repeatedly missing weight, was after Hendricks missed, but it's not all that bad. When Kelvin missed against Woodley, Woodley refused to take a portion of his show money. When Hendricks missed a few fights later, Kelvin didn't do the same. But I can't stand Johny, so I'm more or less OK with that.

Back