Is Kelvin forgiven?

Yes. Forgiven. That beat down on Kennedy was a thing of beauty.

I won't forgive him till he gets headkick ko'd by Cerrone. He robbed us of that fight and didn't even attempt a catchweight. Instead he went into hiding and made a little twitter post.

I don't consider taking a fight with Vitor to be stepping up at this point.

Nothing to forgive. Just don't let him fight at WW.

Really? He's fucked over other fighters by missing weight numerous times. He fucked over Cerrone not allowing him to fight on a historic card. And to make it worse he can easily make the weight but misses simply because he can't stop stuffing his damn face.

Anyone who beats down Kennedy like that gets a second chance with me.

Really? He's fucked over other fighters by missing weight numerous times. He fucked over Cerrone not allowing him to fight on a historic card. And to make it worse he can easily make the weight but misses simply because he can't stop stuffing his damn face.

Not to mention that woodley gave him back 20% purse when he missed weight but when Hendrix missed weight, he kept it

BUT IS NORMAL

Everybody is accountable for his/her actions according to the game rules. Other than that...

raw

I agree with the Luke Thomas solution. Make him stay at MW till he actually loses one.

Beats Tim Kennedy and immediately signs to fight Vitor in Brazil

Not gonna lie, him missing weight for the x time got me hella pissed but him stepping up is very commendable

To me, he is forgiven

As a middleweight, sure. His stated wish to fight again at WW and be near the front of the line as a title contender? No way.

U mean 10 chances?

But is normal
Yeah...a second chance at his 10th chance. Whatever. Did you see that beatdown? I don't care that you like Kennedy, that was a Beatdown supreme.

Good on Kelvin for besting Kennedy, he looked superb doing it. He probably needs a few more MW fights before another chance at WW.

I was not a fan of Kelvin due to his weight cut issues BUT he is a little forgiven after beating the heck out of Kennedy. That beating of Kennedy was so sweet and satisfying that I started to like Kelvin. Still not a fan but I shall see his future fight and making the weight.

Fuck no

He should not be allowed back to 170 ever. Maybe in 3 years perhaps, but by then his body will be more suited to properly be 185. It's also refreshing to see guys doing well at a more appropriate weight class.

Back