Is Juan Diaz VS Joel Casamayor official???

NachaKing

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I saw Juan Diaz scheduled to fight Casamayor on Boxrec.com on September 13. Also supposed to be in Houston. Im getting tickets for it as soon as they go on sale. Anyone know if its official though??

Campbell called him out to no avail. I guess Joel like his chances better with Diaz.

what kind of bullshit is that? cambell vs casamayor ftw please

Campbell called him out to no avail. I guess Joel like his chances better with Diaz.

I don't like his chances against either at this point in time. I'm assuming there's more money in the Diaz fight?

I agree that Joel will beat Diaz. He could do the same thing that he did to Kastidis.

Joel is a whole different kind of rough. Nate roughed up Diaz.

If im Joel i fight diaz (maybe win :icon_chee), then scream as loud as a i can to get a pacman fight.

Joel is a whole different kind of rough. Nate roughed up Diaz.

If im Joel i fight diaz (maybe win :icon_chee), then scream as loud as a i can to get a pacman fight.

Woah, I'm surprised you're even considering the possibility of a Diaz defeat! Are you hopping off the band wagon? :icon_chee

before the Katsidis fight- Casamayor gets eaten

after- Casamayor beats Diaz

funny how one fight can make or break a guy's image. i usually don't judge a guy by one fight but Casamayor just looked like utter crap vs. Santa Cruz.

funny how one fight can make or break a guy's image. i usually don't judge a guy by one fight but Casamayor just looked like utter crap vs. Santa Cruz.

I did the same thing. After the SC fight, I just figured that Casa was just too washed up. Totally different fighter against Kats

Diaz will beat joel. He's got a better beard than Kat and he's going to be too active for Joel to win on points.

Diaz will beat joel. He's got a better beard than Kat and he's going to be too active for Joel to win on points.

he doesnt have the power though, and that is what was getting to Joel during the katsidis fight

Joel was getting overwhelmed with motion in the kat fight. That will be the case once more. The only diff is Diaz will last 12 imo. I also think Diaz' power is under-rated. When he gets going, he puts some nice damage on his opponents.. Its not the type of damage that knocks your opponent out but it does make them question why they signed the contract against that beast.

Woah, I'm surprised you're even considering the possibility of a Diaz defeat! Are you hopping off the band wagon? :icon_chee

first fight back after a brusing defeat against a crafty southpaw vet scares me. Should scare me.

Either way the winner of this fight is going to pay for it.

Betting with my heart no brainer...betting with my head?? i haven't settled on anything yet. :icon_chee

Also...im a bit defeated after the Sharks meltdown last night.

first fight back after a brusing defeat against a crafty southpaw vet scares me. Should scare me.

Either way the winner of this fight is going to pay for it.

Betting with my heart no brainer...betting with my head?? i haven't settled on anything yet. :icon_chee

Also...im a bit defeated after the Sharks meltdown last night.

*consoles 5*

There, there...

*consoles 5*

There, there...

Not all that bad of a weekend. Fight and Fitness looks to be the big winner...looking to get cracking after I return from a week and half buisness trip to San Diego.

The Price-Paris-Bunkerd pretty much sold me.

Also Jake's leaving Fairtex on Wednesday. So looks like I'm leaving the Graciefighter team...oh well I like to bang anyways.

On the flip side to that, Cas is a better fighter than Nate Campbell. He is tougher, dirtier, craftier and better skilled.

Joel has arguably never lost, and the fights he has were against fighters who earned his respect with good skills and heavy power (Freitas, Chico, JLC). Katsidis lacked the former, Diaz lacks the latter.

I picked Cas to beat Katsidis and I think he

Cas is a better fighter than Nate Campbell. He is tougher, dirtier, craftier and better skilled.

100% agree...and these are my concerns as a Juan Diaz fan.

Be great if he could bounce back here gonna be real tough.

I just can't believe this fight will happen. Diaz is still young and has a lot of time to rebuild. It would amaze me if they just threw him to the wolves after a defeat like he just suffered.

On the flip side to that, Cas is a better fighter than Nate Campbell. He is tougher, dirtier, craftier and better skilled.

Joel has arguably never lost, and the fights he has were against fighters who earned his respect with good skills and heavy power (Freitas, Chico, JLC). Katsidis lacked the former, Diaz lacks the latter.

I picked Cas to beat Katsidis and I think he

Back