Is Journey the best band ever

Is Journey the best band ever

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
They have some really good songs but not the best band ever.

top three all time in no particular order

2 Live Crew

Hanson

Creed

come at me bitches

YES...says all the 7th and 8th grade girls throughout the land!

True Answer:
They are somewhere between the best 40th to 60th band ever.

YES...says all the 7th and 8th grade girls throughout the land!

True Answer:
They are somewhere between the best 40th to 60th band ever.

Dude, I'm pretty sure most girls in the 7th and 8th grade have never heard of Journey. To be honest, it would be weird as hell if a 14 year old girls favorite band was Journey. If you're talking about girls who were in the 7th and 8th grade in the early 80's, your argument might be true.

Besides the fact that, I hope I never hear Don't Stop Beleivin' ever again... I wouldn't even put them in my top 50.

They're great musicians though, their lead guitarist was very skilled for the time period he came up in. I respect him alot and their lead singer is fantastic.

You are the one who needs to be banned for being so stupid and bitter. Faithfully is one of the best songs ever

Did that upset you? I will go grab a tissue box and offer you one cry baby.

Dude, I'm pretty sure most girls in the 7th and 8th grade have never heard of Journey. To be honest, it would be weird as hell if a 14 year old girls favorite band was Journey. If you're talking about girls who were in the 7th and 8th grade in the early 80's, your argument might be true.
Even that statement is false. Journey appealed to the blue collar camaro driving 20 something year old the same way Eagles appealed to them in the late 70s. I think girls in the 7th grade and 8th grade in the 80s were busy staring at their Duran Duran poster

Journey is the favorite band of every drunk sorority girl at 1 in the morning, but that's it.

For 80's era arena pop rock, they were one of the best. The were great musicians and had catchy tunes for what it's worth. But not the best.

The correct answer is...

gwar.jpg
No..Oderus Urungus even said they sucked. Maggots!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back