is Jonnie Candito on natty?

I wouldn't say lots, but yeah. Most guys who gas up only give a shit about looking better with their shirt off, not adding plates to the barbell.

Those bastards, taking that away from people who truly need it.

Not srs.

Synthol-Freak-5.gif

If you don't train hard, you'll be relatively weak no matter what your on.

I wouldn't say lots, but yeah. Most guys who gas up only give a shit about looking better with their shirt off, not adding plates to the barbell.

I have to agree a little. I think strength is a distant second to looks for amateur guys who gear up.

I'd say that applies to most people in the gym

A friend of mine has taken oral steroids a few times and just started his first round of injectables. He has never pulled 405 but more importantly can't afford to live on his own so he lives with his mom. But has money for roids...

just check his log. banging the iron. It's got a cool title.

He won't likely give you a serious answer in the main. Him and the rare poster Jake P are the two best weight lifters on the forum

That dude looks like a homo with breast implants

It's funny, as I was thinking "Why would that guy do that when he could get that big with steroids in just a couple months and look better. He also looks like he's Brazilian, so the steroids shouldn't be difficult to obtain."

But I guess shooting synthol into your muscles is as easy as it gets. Also, if he's doing that and thinking he looks great, he's probably a little mentally ill.

Oh well lol.

Come on now it is 2016 after all lol.

So? I'm not implying it's a bad thing, if he wants to look like a homo with breast implants then great, good for him. I don't care; it doesn't affect me.

Sounds like he should go hang out with Belph

If you don't train hard, you'll be relatively weak no matter what your on.

This is the same response I have whenever someone bashes a guy who has clearly juiced up (professional bodybuilders, etc). You can get on gear, but if you're not working hard its not going to do much anyway, right? Just because some mass monster had a little help doesn't mean he wasn't still working hard. I don't know. I waffle on the issue a lot. Sometimes I think its crazy that people would do that because of the inherent risk in black market drugs, etc., and other times I'm like to each his own.

just check his log. banging the iron. It's got a cool title.

He won't likely give you a serious answer in the main. Him and the rare poster Jake P are the two best weight lifters on the forum

ASUThermo is still around isn't he ? I definitely have him over me, dude has actually stepped onto a platform and put up some good numbers.

Smelling false modesty. What are your numbers and BW?

Self-deprecation is more my thing fwiw.

Squat
530 set at 230. High bar, if it matters.
Pressed 220 at 215
Snatched 275 and clean and jerked 330 a I think at about 215, could've been 220.
I've power cleaned 320 and power snatched 264 at 220. God I suck at the full lifts.

Back