Is Jones still UFC caliber ?

Stagliano

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Honestly when I watch him, I don't see an elite fighters. He doesn't seem motivated anymore and even during his prime he wasn't that good. Gus beat him up badly, so did Machida before to get caught.

Currently he can't even beat the like of Reyes or Santos. That guy has no business in the UFC and even Dana said that Jones lost. Should Dana cut him off ?

Dumbest post I’ve read today. Why would UFC get rid of some who just defended his title? Are you sure you are watching Jon Jones fights?

On a real note Popeyes chicken sandwich ain't all that. Maybe on a Sunday when fil a is closed. Maybe

Honestly when I watch him, I don't see an elite fighters. He doesn't seem motivated anymore and even during his prime he wasn't that good. Gus beat him up badly, so did Machida before to get caught.

Currently he can't even beat the like of Reyes or Santos. That guy has no business in the UFC and even Dana said that Jones lost. Should Dana cut him off ?
not sure if serious

Is this you??
AlarmingObeseKissingbug-max-1mb.gif

I don't see any post which would make me change my opinion. All what you are all doing is calling me troll just because I don't share your opinion about a carreer roider.

We know that without PED Jones can't finish guys who initially fight 2 weight class under his own like Santos who was a WW.

There’s so much dumb on SD today. I almost wish Reyes got the win so I wouldn’t be exposed to the massive amount of stupidity flooding SD today

Don’t be an idiot TS. He hasn’t looked the same lately, but don’t say he “was never that good” or isn’t UFC caliber. Saying shit like that makes people ignore anything true or worthwhile that you say.

Nah he's shit, he should go to Bellator and get KOed by Phil Davis

MMA has the stupidest fan base in all of sports.

Back