Is jones really ducking gustaffon

People still questioning Bones heart lol, absolutely laughable. The fight was close and deserving of a rematch but it will still happen, Glover won't pose much of a problem for him and Gus will only lose if they pair him up with Machida or Rashad.

i agree except Gus would take Rashad..

People still questioning Bones heart lol, absolutely laughable. The fight was close and deserving of a rematch but it will still happen, Glover won't pose much of a problem for him and Gus will only lose if they pair him up with Machida or Rashad.

Neither Machida nor Rashad are anywhere near deserving of a fight with Gus and Alex DESTROYS both.

I honestly believe he's praying that Gus will lose his next fight so he doesn't have to fight him again. If he really wanted to fight Gus again and prove to all the doubters that he won the first 1, he would be screaming after the rematch.

you're hilarious

He's ducking Schaub, only a complete fool would believe otherwise.

Jones is usually accused by haters of being delusionally overconfident, now those same people are accusing him of being scared.

Stop it , you guys act like Jones won a highway robbery. It was a Close fight, I thought Jones took it. I don't really care for either fighter so it is an unbiased opinion. It is not like Jones is stepping back and saying I really need to fight a Matt Hammil before I fight Gus again. He is fighting Glover who most people though deserved the title shot more than Gus until he proved he could hang.
Well put close fight Gus had his chance should have been more convincing he will get another shot soon , he's proved he's game

YES.

He begged out of the rematch and into the Glover fight. He has his reasons. But for a supposed champ... i find it pathetic.

gus lost round 2. Gus was also outstrucked. Total strikes went to Jones 137-114. In round 1 jones had 15 leg kicks whereas gus had none.

I think of you in my sleep

Ducking someone he beat... ha ha

Since it was very close an many believe Jones lost you would think he would want to set the record straight. This is very similar to Machida Shogun and the immediate rematch.

Dana made sure to make I clear the champ was picking his fight in the press release too so I would say that is ducking.

Nope. Glover is the #1 Contender.

Gus lost. He could get another shot with 1 win though. Jones destroys him in the rematch.

do you blame jones?

i'd take glover who is shorter,slower,no foot work,or head movement,brawler over a tall lengthy,fast ,technical kick boxer who stuffed all his takedowns

Gus fans relax!!! i believe Gus will benefit from waiting a couple fights before he fights Bones again.
on the flip side right now Glover is the number contender and rematchs create log jams in divisions.

Jones isn't fucking it's not like the UFC asked him to do the rematch and he said no like someone said in another thread if the UFC really wanted an immediate rematch then there would be an immediate rematch either way there'll be a rematch eventually as long as they both win there next fights.

Back