is Jones-Gus-DC-Rumble the most interesting unofficial 4-man tourney in MMA history?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
I say yes. This is as good as MMA is going to get.

If not, what was it?

Jacare/Romero/Rockhold/Machida has potential to be.

Hrm interesting way to think of it, will need to look back over the years tho

Lawler/Hendricks/Lombard/Rory would be good right now.

So would Pettis/Khabib/Cerrone/Gilbert.

T.J./Barao/Dominic/Assuncao was looking pretty solid for a minute there.

Miss PrideFC tournaments.

Not in MMA history, but it's a big tourny.

No
Jones will get caught with Peds
Dc is 35 with a bum knee
Rumble gives up when he gets tired, and has no groundgame, has to rely on powerpunches

To bad for gus. Another year where hes only gonna have one fight. No way Jones will fight again this year.

I hate this......

To bad for gus. Another year where hes only gonna have one fight. No way Jones will fight again this year.

I hate this......

Relax.... Im sure jones vs gus will happen this fall. I know jones will be out a while, but it's january. There is plenty more time for a fight to materialize this year.

I hate this......

I'm thinking with no suspensions and maybe a month or two in rehab, he could easily be back by International Fight Week and fight on the July 11 card.

We won't really know until the post-fight tests come out, but for now it's not all doom and gloom for Jones.

No
Jones will get caught with Peds
Dc is 35 with a bum knee
Rumble gives up when he gets tired, and has no groundgame, has to rely on powerpunches

But wait, you forgot to tear down Gus.

100%. Can't wait. Alex is gonna halt Rumble's hype-train. Hopefully haha.

Lost to Phil "Gatekeeper/boring wrestle point fighter" Davis LMAO
Speaks for itself

2nd fight in the UFC, 'nuff said. He's improved those areas of his game drastically since then.

Back