Is Jones bad for the UFC financially?

Nah, Jones' value to the company is only beginning to be realized. Don't be surprised if he wins another 15 fights in the UFC before he hangs them up.

Its pretty obvious that Gus is his next fight and the haters only hope of dethroning Jones but if he can get by him again, there truly is no one left in the LHW division. Maybe aside from a DC rematch, he'll either have to fight Weidman or Cain within the next 2 years. You heard it here first folks.

Dominant champions are good for business because you can build a marketing strategy around them, and have them go out and do PR work for you. It gets people familiar with your brand, and the fighters overall if they have a consistent face to relate to the product.

That's why Dana looked like the cat that ate the cream at the press conference.

DW stating PPV buys went over 750K kinda tells you JBJ is good for the UFC financially!

that's hilarious.

nice catch 602.

Thanks buddy. I am not in AZ anymore but I miss the fuck out of that place. Scottsdale was full of bombshells back in 2010, I heard it's raided by fat chicks now.

DW stating PPV buys went over 750K kinda tells you JBJ is good for the UFC financially!

The point is, we won't see JBJ fighting that many more undefeated ex-Olympic guys who drop down from heavyweight and get into multiple pissing contests with him in a delayed buildup to the fight.

Back