Is Jones a pillow puncher without PEDs?

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He hasn't KO'ed anyone in the UFC yet using his hands, elbows, legs, feet, etc. If it is true (him using PEDs), the guy must hit like Jake Shields.

Discuss.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

He has a .19:1 T/E ratio. 1:1 ratio Jones knocks out a horse, believe that. I feel bad for the dude, he is at a disadvantage in the cage and needs a TRT exemption imo. He was basically a female or small child and threw an olympic wrestler to the ground multiple times and walked him to the cage like his yorkie.

He has a .19:1 T/E ratio. 1:1 ratio Jones knocks out a horse, believe that. I feel bad for the dude, he is at a disadvantage in the cage and needs a TRT exemption imo. He was basically a female or small child and threw an olympic wrestler to the ground multiple times and walked him to the cage like his yorkie.

This gimmick needs some work. I could see it rustling a few oblivious jimmies, though.

If that's the case he should retire in rehab, he seems to feel the same way;

Jon Blows Jones said:
Right now I

Nice attempt, sir.

901_original.gif

It's hard to ko the best fighters in the world plus the people jones is fighting aren't exactly known for glass chins

Last edited:
I guess that means it's a good thing he's a mixed martial artist and not a boxer.

Not true, TS! He knocked out Jackson & Wink's janitor bro. Peep it...

[YT]gneZEtT8_8M?start=6[/YT]​

Don't you feel dumb?! :D

Well it's not like he's putting people's lights out with his striking either way.

He did throw a few heavy shots against Cormier, I thought it was surprising at the time, especially the straight gut shot.

Jones does not throw very many combinations and does not have 1 punch KO power but you can see his power with every shot. I would say he hits much harder than other "similar" punchers like Bisping, Nick Diaz, GSP.

Watch his fight with Shogun to see what I mean. Every punch, even though they are single strikes, was hard.

Has the post fight drug test come back or is this guy trying to troll ?.

Except GSP actually dropped & hurt guys, Jones has pillow hands.

Tell that to Shogun and Machida.
Shogun begged the referee to save him from Jones blows.

and Machida got dropped with a jab

Back