Is Jon Jones traveling around too much?

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This guy has been all over the world lately. Instead of staying in a camp in one spot, this guy has been all over the place promoting. Instead of being in Canada and settling down for his big fight on Saturday, he's in Los Angeles.

Does any of this matter in the end? Is he just too good & too skilled for Alex?

Never thought sitting on a plane could be very taxing. I enjoy a good book and a nap myself.

If he's promoting the fight, he's probably being paid to do so as it's part of his job. I'm sure he and his camp know what they're doing.

If he somehow losses, people will demand Settled Jones in rematch!

All of the PPV headliners for the rest of the year did the same thing Jones was doing, including Gus. It was part of a big "world tour" to promote the end-of-the-year lineup.

This guy has been all over the world lately. Instead of staying in a camp in one spot, this guy has been all over the place promoting. Instead of being in Canada and settling down for his big fight on Saturday, he's in Los Angeles.

so the only ***** we can find in his armor is that he didnt have a solid 12 week camp in one place because he was promoting his title fight ... yeah i think he will be ok.

So what, fun in the skies man,

Big fighters go on long and tedious press tours, just look at Floyd and Canelo. It comes with the territory of selling PPV's.

i really DO not understand this thread. can you sleep during the night?

Gus has been all over the world lately. Instead of staying in a camp in one spot, this guy has been all over the place promoting. Instead of being in Canada and settling down for his big fight on Saturday, he's in Los Angeles.

Does any of this matter in the end? Is he just too good & too skilled for Jones ?

So non-jetlagged Jon Jones, motivated BJ Penn, and healthy Shogun walk into a bar...

lol at "settled jones"

and Gus isn't in Los Angeles right now hanging out. Gus wasn't on the other side of the country filming Nike commercials the other day either. Jon Jones has been on a world tour his entire camp. You'd be naive to think that doesn't have some type of an impact on his preparation, training, and the fight itself.

floyd mayweather does this every fight, pretty sure he still does ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back