Is Jon Jones somewhere having a meltdown right now

Love Izzy but this only looks bad on Izzy. Jones can easily accuse him of ducking as he moved up instantly after Jones left that division. Jones has no reason for a meltdown, he will grill Izzy and call him a duck.

Love Izzy but this only looks bad on Izzy. Jones can easily accuse him of ducking as he moved up instantly after Jones left that division. Jones has no reason for a meltdown, he will grill Izzy and call him a duck.
Izzy has been saying he'd move up to LHW in 2021 for a long time now. And Dana is pushing this match precisely because it builds a good story for Izzy x Jones

Izzy has been saying he'd move up to LHW in 2021 for a long time now. And Dana is pushing this match precisely because it builds a good story for Izzy x Jones
That does not dispute what I said. Saying he'll move up for years and building beef with Jones and then suddenly moving after Jones is gone does not look good on him.

Do you think Jon Jones is going crazy right now knowing Jan and Izzy will probably fight for lhw title?

I think his ego is killing him
Jon's planning his endgame in this sport. A fight or two and retire before he gets KO'd. Jon's IQ/fight IQ is highly underrated when it comes to competing. Outside of the sport the guy is an absolute mess. He's like a milder version of Lawrence Taylor.

I don’t think he cares one bit. I’m pretty sure he just trolls to get free publicity.

I don’t think he cares one bit about the LHW belt the practically threw away.

Jon's planning his endgame in this sport. A fight or two and retire before he gets KO'd. Jon's IQ/fight IQ is highly underrated when it comes to competing. Outside of the sport the guy is an absolute mess. He's like a milder version of Lawrence Taylor.
id say he’s like josh Gordon . 50 million chances

That does not dispute what I said. Saying he'll move up for years and building beef with Jones and then suddenly moving after Jones is gone does not look good on him.
Before Jones moved up, he said he'd move up in 2021
Now he moves up in the beginning of 2021. And his coaches are talking about the Jones fight as a motivation for that

Of course it negates what you said

When is jones NOT having an absolute melt down tho? lol

Doubtful since he is prepping to take on HW. He owned 205 for so long it doesn't matter what happens there anymore to him.

Do you think Jon Jones is going crazy right now knowing Jan and Izzy will probably fight for lhw title?

I think his ego is killing him

Nope, he is taking this time out with a very precise logic. he knows at LHW he doesnt cut it anymore which is no shame so he goes up to HW and to have a chance there he roids his ass of right now. If he will do annother fight he will be on as much roids as Lesnar just a little more sophisticated.

Its not dumb seeing how the UFC doesnt care at all as long as you make them money.

Jones has been running away from the HW division his whole career. Jones is in no position to call anyone a duck.

Jones has been running away from the HW division his whole career. Jones is in no position to call anyone a duck.
who did he ducked? is jon jones having a hard time cutting to 205?

who did he ducked? is jon jones having a hard time cutting to 205?
Does Izzy have a hard time cutting? That's not the issue. How long has Izzy held the title? How long has Jones held the title? Izzy cleans out his division and then takes on bigger challenges. Jones never did.

This is why Jones will never be compared to true legends of the sport like Fedor and Izzy.

Back